Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1462 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[Offering] Photoshop file to static webpage or email template

Thread title: [Offering] Photoshop file to static webpage or email template
08-09-2016, 07:07 AM
Ian08 is offline Ian08
Software:

Ian08 is on a distinguished road

Old  [Offering] Photoshop and Sketch file to static webpage or email template

I'm a frontend developer and specialize in the conversion of Photoshop and Sketch files to cross-browser compatible, fully responsive webpages and email templates.

I have been have 8 years of experience since 2008, including 1 year of experience working for a web development company.

Currently I'm offering frontend development service and also seeking for one such position.

The rate and the turnaround time of my service depend on the scale and the complexity of the design. A short page like this one could cost $45 and take 24 hours; a long page like this one could cost $80 and take 48 hours.

For further details, please contact me.

Notes:
  • Because fast turnaround often reduces the quality of a product, it is not provided here.
  • If you would like some codes to be wrote in a certain ways, please let me know that in advance. However, the application of front-end web frameworks such as Bootstrap is not provided.
  • In regards to the format of design file, currently only Photoshop and Sketch files are accepted while others such as Illustrator and Fireworks files are not.
    • If the design files are Photoshop files, please ensure that they were created directly in Photoshop and are not conversions of Fireworks files. And please also ensure the designs were created directly in 72dpi resolution and are not shrinked versions of large-scale designs.
    • If the design files are Sketch files, please export them to web apps like Zeplin.io and ensure all images are exportable or available elsewhere.
  • I'm a coder, not a designer. Therefore I'm unable to design or re-design website.