Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1419 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Experienced wordpress coder required.

Thread title: Experienced wordpress coder required.
02-04-2013, 06:42 PM
scrappy is offline scrappy
Expertise:
Software:

scrappy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to scrappy

Old  Experienced wordpress coder required.

I would like to stress, that this is for my friends site. All decisions regarding hiring anyone to do this, will be made by him. I am posting this on his behalf as he is not great with this sort of thing.

I currently manage and maintain his website, but due to my limited time, he would like to be able to do this himself by using WordPress as a CMS.

His website is: www.jjv-valeting.co.uk

We have all the original PSD files, HTML, CSS, Java files etc etc.

What he is looking for:

An experienced coder to convert the site from its current form as HTML/CSS to a full WordPress site complete with widgets, shortcodes and page templates for being able to add new page types as he see's fit.

None of the current design should be changed where possible, unless discussed with him

If you feel this is something you could do, then please reply to this post advising of your experience and samples of your work. A website if you have one would also be beneficial.

If you are able to provide an estimated quote for the work, that would also be helpful. I will be passing all details on to him, and allow him to make the decision.

Thanks for your time.

Jamie