Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2188 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Licensing :

CustomWhois 1.0 using ajax, latest detail, supports almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs

Thread title: CustomWhois 1.0 using ajax, latest detail, supports almost all gTLDs ,ccTLDs and IDNs
Closed Thread    
06-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Mr_Bill is offline Mr_Bill
Software:

Mr_Bill is on a distinguished road

Old

I have to agree with the above poster. Far too many free ones that work well to justify a even the $50 dollar price. I know its not something people want to here when they put in the work to make a script. However its a whois script and to sell at a much cheaper price and to sell it in volume might yield a better financial return for you.

06-29-2008, 12:51 PM
yzq1979 is offline yzq1979
Software:

yzq1979 is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill View Post
I have to agree with the above poster. Far too many free ones that work well to justify a even the $50 dollar price. I know its not something people want to here when they put in the work to make a script. However its a whois script and to sell at a much cheaper price and to sell it in volume might yield a better financial return for you.

I think it is not expensive for a script that includes full source code and free update. We are working on the next version now.
Many new features will be added. And the price will go up when new version is out.

Closed Thread