Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 533 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Lets Get Organised.

Thread title: Lets Get Organised.
Closed Thread    
07-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Tom is offline Tom
Expertise:
Software:

Tom is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Tom

Old  Lets Get Organised.

We seem to live in an age where we can never get organised and are always losing files or forgetting to do things.

What follows will be simple steps for you to take either at once or over a period of time to help get you and your workspace organised.

A clean workspace is a productive workspace. This gets said a lot but from my experience it is true. I always keep the clutter on my desk to a minimum as then I have less stuff to mess around with when I should be doing other stuff. It also just gives you a nice workspace to work in and you don’t feel claustrophobic with piles of books and notes around you.

Sorting your workspace out. Your workspace should be ordered with things relating to one subject matter in one place and those relating to something else in the other. I also try to keep things in piles that don’t have alot in them so a couple of cd cases on each other and things with the biggest stuff on the bottom and the smallest stuff on the top of the pile so my stuff doesn’t get lost among lots of other junk and bits floating around.

more...

Closed Thread