Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1216 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Other Services :

Building a Business Development Team - Huge Opportunity! You have to check this out!!

Thread title: Building a Business Development Team - Huge Opportunity! You have to check this out!!
02-01-2012, 05:37 PM
JacktheFlipper is offline JacktheFlipper
Expertise:
Software:

JacktheFlipper is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Building a Business Development Team - Huge Opportunity! You have to check this out!!

Hello Everyone,

Firstly to moderators, if this is in the wrong section I do apologise!

My name is Jonathan and I have a business partner called Brandon.

Together we have over 12 years experience with online business and would be happy to talk to any prospective partners about our previous work and achievements.

So here's what we want. We want to build a real business development team that can churn out project after project. We are able to do 100% of the backend development but we need some serious help with the rest of the business development process;

- Identify opportunities
- Product development
- Product and Website design
- Marketing
- SEO

It would also be useful if you were familiar with website flipping (if you're a full time website flipper then perfect!) and offering services such as programming, design etc.

We can and will manage 100% of the technical side of this business development team. We just need to get some highly talented individuals to help fill the gaps. We are open to any types of projects and we can even start off with taking existing projects and doing a proof of concept. Other than that, I'd be particularly interested in projects such as;

- Social networking
- Social / group deals
- Financial systems
- Social media
- etc.

Although we do already have a 12 month plan of websites we want to develop and the general layout of how things will progress.

If you are looking to join a team that really develops and churns out businesses, let us know. If you have the skill and desire to take businesses from the drawing board to mass market, let us know. If you are talented, creative, and driven, LET US KNOW!

Please contact us via PM or Skype if you'd like to be a part of something big, with big aspirations and potentially huge successes!

Our Skype: giganu

02-11-2012, 04:44 AM
WebD is offline WebD
Expertise: Web Design SEO Graphic Design
Software: Excel Photoshop VFX Illustrato

WebD is on a distinguished road

Old  Professional SEO

I am a professional SEO and online marketing manager since last 12 years. I would love to speak to you about this opportunity and what I can bring to the table. My skype id : experts.seo.2000
E-mail: experts.seo.2000 @ gmail.com

Thank you. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sachin