Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1082 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Selling Unique Website Design - Beautiful, Made By Professional

Thread title: Selling Unique Website Design - Beautiful, Made By Professional
08-19-2009, 05:13 PM
calum is offline calum
Expertise:
Software:

calum is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to calum

Old  Selling Unique Website Design - Beautiful, Made By Professional

Hey

I am selling the website design seen at www.vbjet.com - it was designed by Scott from Invision Blue Design and cost me $250 to get made, plus I paid $20 or so to get some small changes done by someone else.

The template is completely unique and can only be found at www.vbjet.com - this is an abandoned project of mine that has never been developed or advertised, the site has been sitting for over 3 months getting no visits etc.

The design was custom developed by Scott for me, so I have full rights for it. If you purchase the template then I will immediately take it down from www.vbjet.com

I will provide you the coded HTML & CSS files, as well as the original complete PSD of the site.

You will gain full rights to the template if you purchase it, so you can keep it unique and use it yourself or you can sell it, give it away etc.

Please email calum.neilson@virgin.net if interested, or visit here for more details if needed:

http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/listings/71547

Calum

08-20-2009, 03:32 PM
calum is offline calum
Expertise:
Software:

calum is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to calum

Old

I need money asap, I would let this go for $160 - it is really beautiful I wish I had time to use it, please PM me or email me (email in first post) if you want it.