Today's Posts Follow Us On Twitter! TFL Members on Twitter  
Forum search: Advanced Search  
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,255
Total Threads: 81,170
Total Posts: 566,856
There are 51 users currently browsing (tf).
  Our Partners:
  TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

[WTS] Free Logo Sharing Site

Thread title: [WTS] Free Logo Sharing Site
04-17-2013, 01:58 PM
retroid is offline retroid

retroid is on a distinguished road

Old  [WTS] Free Logo Sharing Site

For sale is:

It's a website where users can download logo for their own use, for free.

The site is quite new, just launched about a month ago so traffic and revenue are minimum. Also there are not much logo available as of now, but I can help you create more logo for the next few months at very low price ($10 each*) if needed.

The website runs on WordPress integrated with several plugins to handle downloads and sales. Everything has been set up, optimized and ready to roll.

Traffic & Revenue
Free resources sharing site always get a lot of attention and easily goes viral, people love freebies! Traffic won't be an issue, you'll get a lot of visitors and always grows over time, that could be easily monetized.

I've never seriously promote the site and it's currently getting about 40 unique visits daily.

Earning can be generated from ads, affiliate, logo customization or even custom design service. The site bring $25 so far from Envato affiliate program, can easily grow overtime once you have better traffic.

What you'll get
- - premium domain, GoDaddy, exp Feb 7, 2014
- All the site files - theme, plugins, etc.
- All logo files in .ai (Adobe Illustrator) format with all the rights.
- Twitter & Facebook account.

I'm looking for $150 (OBO) for this.

Thank You!