Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1658 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

[FOR HIRE] CHEAP Graphics Designer

Thread title: [FOR HIRE] CHEAP Graphics Designer
Closed Thread    
09-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Lynch is offline Lynch
Software:

Lynch is on a distinguished road

Old  [FOR HIRE] CHEAP Graphics Designer

I am starting this topic, to bring myself more into the world of graphics design and web design

I have already produced a number of website templates, along with countless pieces of artwork (my main work for the past 2 years) and am looking to move into more logos, banners and site design

Prices are as follows;

Logos: from $5
Banners: from $10
Web Templates (uncoded for now): $15

Please feel free to PM me or contact me using the methods below if you wish to discuss things further;

MSN:
ynchieman@hotmail.co.uk
EMAIL:
inquiries@thomas-lynch.com
tom.lynch23@googlemail.com

Many thanks, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or if you wish to see previous examples of my work

Tom Lynch

09-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Lynch is offline Lynch
Software:

Lynch is on a distinguished road

Old

Still available, extremely cheap prices

09-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Jamesy is offline Jamesy
Expertise:
Software:

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Jamesy

Old

It's against the rules to double post like that mate.

The honest reason I don't think people are posting, is because you're really not that great a freelancer. I'm not blowing my own trumpet, or trying to belittle you. I'm just saying, with prices like that, something suggests something's wrong! Lowering your prices like that won't get you business.. it'll just leave people thinking that you have no care, or effort when you design, and are just looking for money.. clients don't want that!

Yours,
James.

09-07-2008, 08:06 PM
rferrall is offline rferrall
Expertise:
Software:

rferrall is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Jamesy View Post
It's against the rules to double post like that mate.

The honest reason I don't think people are posting, is because you're really not that great a freelancer. I'm not blowing my own trumpet, or trying to belittle you. I'm just saying, with prices like that, something suggests something's wrong! Lowering your prices like that won't get you business.. it'll just leave people thinking that you have no care, or effort when you design, and are just looking for money.. clients don't want that!

Yours,
James.
Low prices do not necessarily mean low quality. Not here, but over on the Digital Point Forums I have received excellent quality eBook covers & headers for $10. Just because you would charge more for the services or you would expect to pay more for the services does not mean that "there is something wrong".

$10 to me is fifteen minutes of work and $10 to another guy might be a full day's wages. Money is relative and just because something is lower than standard pricing doesn't mean it's flawed.

Now - I don't know this person's work - so I can't say whether Lynch is a good designer or even a standup freelancer, but when you deal with a worldwide workforce, prices for the exact same services can vary quite a bit. It doesn't necessarily have to do with quality, either.

Closed Thread