[HIRING] TalkFreelance is looking for blog writers!
TalkFreelance.com is looking for great writers for our upcoming blog about all things freelance and beyond. We are looking for unique writers that can deliver refreshing content that is both engaging and knowledgeable.
We are looking for writers with an unique experience in various fields of business: web designers, coders, writers, gadget/software lovers, technology/IT specialists, marketing experts, photographers, entrepreneurs or just savvy street-smart professionals.
If you have an industry insight into any of the above fields and if you have a passion for writing, then this opportunity is for you! Get the exposure and get paid to write about something that you love.
Subjects the blog will cover:
- web development processes (design, code, maintenance)
- marketing processes (advertising, marketing, sales, SEO)
- business operations (infrastructure, tools, customer service, legal)
- general technologies/security/IT
- product/gadget/software reviews
- creative/inspirational content (case studies, featured work in design/code)
- suggest your own!
- Excellent command over English language.
- Expertise in one or more subjects mentioned.
- At least 18 years of age.
- PayPal account holder.
Applications must be submitted via email and only those applicants will be considered that address all of the following:
1. Your full name (first, last) and contact information.
2. Tell us a little bit about your areas of expertise.
3. Examples of your writing (blog posts, articles, etc.) - anything that showcases your best work and skill of engaging members through words.
4. Your preferred writing rate.
Send your application to: artashes #at# gmail.com
Do you know an excellent writer who would be just perfect for this gig? Refer him/her to us and earn $25 in case of a hire as a regular contributor. Make sure the person mentions you (your TalkFreelance username) in the application email.