Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 751 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography :

Searching for large photo prints to buy? Wall art etc... any ideas?

Thread title: Searching for large photo prints to buy? Wall art etc... any ideas?
09-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Lewis Malpas is offline Lewis Malpas
Expertise:
Software:

Lewis Malpas is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Lewis Malpas

Old  Searching for large photo prints to buy? Wall art etc... any ideas?

Hi guys,

Been searching the internet for days and am struggling to find any places which sell huge supersized artwork / photographs.

Deviantart have a print shop and I found some amazing photo prints but they do not offer sizes above 40 x 30. I am looking for pictures that will cover a huge wall (and be roughly the same width as a double bed which is approx 5ft) .

any ideas of places that sell images this large?

Thanks very much!

lewis.

10-21-2009, 05:33 AM
Asher Kelman is offline Asher Kelman
Software:

Asher Kelman is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi Lewis,

There's lots of folks who'll make prints for you. I am not selling any However if you have an idea of what you want I could post a request on my photography forum. We don't sell or advertise anything but I know a lot of real great photographers including in the U.K. who will make any size prints you want. All the photographers are artists so you would be buying from them not from me. I just happen to be the editor of openphotgraphyforums.com and am here look for designers for my own website updates. I just came across this photography section and realized we can certainly help you. There's incredible landscapes from the Scottish Isles and the Lake district. A guy in Arizona has enormous prints of the national parks. One fellow and his wife photographs bears in alaska from 20 feet away. Theres every kind of picture you might want but you'd have to join and mention in the interests section of registration that you were interested in buying a picture or else the registration won't get through as we check for BOTs that cannot figure out how to answer a question like "interests" I don't know any prices but for sure, it would be better and far less expensive than getting it through a store as it would be just for you. O know some of the folks are delivering prints up to 10 feet high by any length you can imagine.

Kind wishes,

Asher

You can PM me if you wish from here or from OPF via the front contact page

11-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Norebbo is offline Norebbo
Software:

Norebbo is on a distinguished road

Old

All of my work (see the first link in my signature) is high res, starting at about 41x36 inches (18+ megapixels). It is all 3d illustration though, so I can't help you if you are looking for photographs.

I can also provide higher resolution versions of anything in my catalog if 41x36 isn't large enough.