Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1100 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Weight Loss Niche Blog | 9,000+ Words Of *UNIQUE* Content | Earned $135 In 4 Days..!!

Thread title: Weight Loss Niche Blog | 9,000+ Words Of *UNIQUE* Content | Earned $135 In 4 Days..!!
Closed Thread    
01-29-2009, 10:17 AM
lifetalk is offline lifetalk
Software:

lifetalk is on a distinguished road

Old  Weight Loss Niche Blog | 9,000+ Words Of *UNIQUE* Content | Earned $135 In 4 Days..!!

This site is also listed on Sitepoint Marketplace. Here's a link:

http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/auctions/57078/

Here's a copy of the description and site details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone...

Up for sale today is a brand new niche content blog.
I am looking for a quick sale, so if you BIN it, you get all the features below + an additional 4 unique articles totally 2,000+ words!
Here's some more information about the blog, features, extras, etc

About:
I created this blog a couple days back and since then I've been posting nothing but totally unique content on this blog. There are currently 19 posts on this blog, and all of them are minimum 450 words in length. Some of them are as much as 600 words in length. Thus, on average, the total content on this blog is upwards of 9,000 words.
You are welcome to check any article via Copyscape to verify its uniqueness.

Niche:
With the start of the new year, lots of people have decided to cut down on fat, lose weight, start following a diet plan, etc. This niche, which is popular all year round, is booming quite a bit these weeks and will continue to rise in the coming months.
What you're getting here is a blog, completely set up, configured, optimized, customized and ready with brand spankin` new content. All you need to do is use your marketing skills, add some more content over the coming weeks and you'll soon see people flocking over to this blog as it gets listed in the major search engines.

Content:

Content on this blog is complete unique. It was created solely for this blog and will NEVER be sold or re-used again, ever! The articles are keyword rich, yet grammatically correct to appeal to a normal reader. So, you're getting the 'Search Engine Love' and your readers are happy too!

Design & Interaction:
The blog uses a free magazine-style template that goes very well with the overall subject of the website. It is not too graphics intensive, neither too simple. Just good enough to appeal to an average user. The light blue color does not strain the eyes and is not too bright either.
Font size, page links, navigation, etc are just perfect for an average user. Your visitors are going to love your blog for a change, given the fact that most new blogs are all 'tech-savvy' and barely have any room left to breathe!
This is not one of those, and you'll know what I'm talking about when you take a look at it!

Monetization:

The blog is currently being monetized via Amazon affiliate widgets and an 'e-Package' that is being sold on the site. The 'e-Package' is basically a collection of all the articles found on the blog, so that the visitor can easily save them to his/her computer to read them later.
However, this blog has plenty of potential to grow as a money maker.
You can add Adsense advertisements in between posts via the help of a plugin. Other monetization options available can be:
  • Chitika e-MiniMalls
  • Clickbank Affiliate Products
  • Other Affiliates
  • Pay-Per-Click Ads (Clicksor, Adsense, etc)
  • Selling Ad Space on the blog itself
  • Selling sponsored links in the Blogroll

The blog has earned $135 in 4 days, yet it is greatly under-monetized. I must admit I am not the best when it comes to monetizing websites. So, if you can exploit all those opportunities, you could be making BIG with this blog in a couple weeks!

Traffic:
Look below for traffic details

Revenue
Look below for revenue explanation, details, etc
Screenshot:
http://www.online-weightloss.info/pp.jpg

Promotion:
I've done quite a bit of promotion on this blog, and you'll start seeing results in a couple weeks!
  • Submitted to 15 PR7-PR5 Web Directories
  • Bookmarked some posts to major social bookmarking websites
  • SEO Optimized in every way possible to help with better search engine rankings
  • Totally unique articles help the blog's 'unique standing'
  • Created an 'e-Package' which generates additional revenue.

What Is Included in the Sale?
The complete blog, database, theme files, all 19 unique articles, and the 'e-Package'. Everything that you see in this blog will be yours if you win this auction.

Why Am I Selling It?
Because that is what I do. I basically build, design, optimize, customize, configure, and promote blogs and then sell them. This is because I am good at taking care of a blog/website during the start, but unable to give adequate time to maintaining it later on. Of course, it is a different story if I am hired to specifically maintain a third party website, but other than that, my own websites often go neglected. So, I believe I am better off investing my resources, skills and energy into building high quality blogs and then selling them off to individuals who can take good care of them.
If you need anymore information, feel free to ask me via the comments and I'll be happy to answer them

Traffic Details:
Traffic to this website is minimal. I've just started this website and have mainly concentrated on developing it technically and graphically.
However, I did send out an email to my list of 100 or so subscribers to check out my new blog/project. And out of 100 of those, about 60 visited it.
Out of those 60 visitors, 5 of them bought the package for $27 a piece, netting me $135 in just 4 days.
Bottom line is, this blog needs some marketing love. I don't have the best skills for that sort of work, so if you're good at promoting stuff (other than announcing to your list) then this is the perfect investment for you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Bid: $50 ($75 on SP)
Increment: $5
Reserve: Hidden
BIN: $297

Closed Thread