Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1433 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography :

Cost of Logo Design services

Thread title: Cost of Logo Design services
07-12-2009, 03:50 AM
sipltech is offline sipltech
Expertise:
Software:

sipltech is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to sipltech Send a message via Yahoo to sipltech Send a message via Skype™ to sipltech

Old

Logo design is is far different than other graphic design. Designer has to spend lot of time innovating ideas and concepts. Some time my designer come up with a unique logo in just an hour and some time he spend 5/6 days to complete the job. So pricing the same is bit difficult.

If designer get an clear instruction document on what exactly client is looking for he will give his/her best design. In my opinion the pricing should starts with $100 for initial designs (3 revisions) and may go up depends upon how much time one has to spend on getting the final output.

I advice both designer and client should spend more time on deciding a logo for the company as it leads to establish your brand. (my 2c's)

12-20-2009, 11:43 PM
freelance4money is offline freelance4money
Expertise:
Software:

freelance4money is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by sipltech View Post
Logo design is is far different than other graphic design. Designer has to spend lot of time innovating ideas and concepts. Some time my designer come up with a unique logo in just an hour and some time he spend 5/6 days to complete the job. So pricing the same is bit difficult.
Agreed, it's not just a straight forward process.

I've had clients say yes straight away to a logo, and some clients where it takes about 8 or 9 attempts to get it absolutely perfect.