Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1425 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Search Engine Optimization :

Top Quality Article Submission - Indexing Guaranteed!

Thread title: Top Quality Article Submission - Indexing Guaranteed!
07-18-2011, 08:51 PM
m2weblogs is offline m2weblogs
Software:

m2weblogs is on a distinguished road

Old  Top Quality Article Submission - Indexing Guaranteed!

Hello to all,

I would like to offer a top quality article submission package. No mass spam, no duplicated content and no thousands of articles submitted by software!

Major points:
  • Submission to 20 TOP quality article directories (2xPR7, 2xPR6, 4xPR5, 5xPR4, 5xPR3, 2xPR2, 1xPR0)
  • I dont guarantee only approval; I guarantee that at least 15 of them will be INDEXED by google in a period of 15 days - naturally, not by pinging or other spam techniques.
  • Squidoo Lense & HubPages creation included
  • Permanent links as only top quality directories are chosen.

Articles quality:
Articles will be written with perfect english without mistakes. For some submissions will be used spin ready articles but manually written with many combinations. Proof for quality is 100% approval rate and almost 100% indexing rate.

Article directories:

HubPages (PR5) - hubpages.com/profile/m2webs
20 Hubpages already submitted, 1year old member with rank varying from 85 to 90 out of 100!

Squidoo (PR7)
member with 25 featured lenses already!

ArticleSlash (PR6) - articleslash.net/author/Mirjan_Stojanovic/120042.html
In the top100 authors list of this directory, 130+ published articles!

Zimbio (PR6) - zimbio.com/member/m2webseo
100+ published articles!

SooperArticles (PR5) - sooperarticles.com/authors/99678/mirjan-z-stojanovic.html
In the top50 authors list! 160+ published articles

That are just few of the places where I will submit your articles, others are thefreelibrary.com (PR7), articleclick.com (PR5), snipsly.com (PR5), ideamarketers, goarticles, articleblast, articlesfactory...

I dont want to spam here with all the profile URL addresses but on your demand I will send you a full list of my profiles to check quality!

What you should expect:
Honestly, direct traffic will not be so high. What you should expect and what will happen for sure is improvement of google positions! I do this packages for my clients (SEO is what I do) and it works.

I guarantee positions on google will jump - for how many positions that depends on current positions and competition level also!

Payment info:
- $25 on paypal or MB ($10 in advance and $15 after the job is done and report sent)

To order a package you should mail me with details below:
- 2 targeted URL addresses with 2 anchor texts
- topic title suggestions (optional)

Delivery time:
4 to 7 days because everything is done manually!

email: m2weblogs@gmail.com
gtalk: m2webss

Feel free to mail me for any further info or questions you have. I can send you sample reports, all the urls of profiles on article directories etc...