Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1383 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Article Writing (People with game systems)

Thread title: Article Writing (People with game systems)
01-10-2011, 05:17 PM
SimzBoy123 is offline SimzBoy123
Software:

SimzBoy123 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to SimzBoy123

Old  Article Writing (People with game systems)

Hi there,

I'm Brandon Perkins and my partner -- Alex Crooks -- and I are creating an Xbox 360 related website.

We are currently looking for writers willing to work for free. The plan is for now to stay free, but soon to start paying per article.

You may not want to use your time for free work, but we will do whatever possible to help you. This may range from top advertising spots, to referrals, and many other things until we can get profit rolling in to start being able to pay our employees.
**Also: If you would like to trade off (eg. doing a review and us doing posts, we may offer that as well).

If you are interested in writing Reviews, Walkthroughs, or helping with certain other jobs, contact me (MSN: bperkins09@hotmail.com // E-mail (more checked): cantstoprip32@hotmail.com) to discuss it.

Some of the requirements for our writers are:

1) Good English Skills - Must have the ability to submit work with no spelling or grammar mistakes. Must be a decent writer.

2) Must Not Submit Same Content At Other Sites - Anything you create (mainly reviews) must stay on our site and not go anywhere out. Walkthroughs are okay, though, with permission.

3) Must Maintain Decent Activity - Unless you are just volunteering, then we request you submit multiple things per week. Submissions don't have to be big, they may be simple things like cheat lists.

4) Must submit 1 (one) review with application - If you are going to be doing reviews, we request you send us one before starting.

These requirements apply mainly to review writers as they need to maintain the most quality and originality, if you want to do other work that doesn't require as much writing, then feel free to say so.

Again, if you are interested, contact me.

Thanks a lot!

Brandon Perkins

04-20-2011, 05:37 PM
SimzBoy123 is offline SimzBoy123
Software:

SimzBoy123 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to SimzBoy123

Old

I know double posting is a "no-no," but I just wanted to update:

1.) Yes, this is still on;
2.) We are looking for people;
3.) Everything still applies

Please contact me at: cantstoprip32@hotmail.com (more checked).

Thanks,
Brandon Perkins