Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2189 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

Crespire - Please Review?

Thread title: Crespire - Please Review?
Closed Thread    
05-29-2006, 07:53 PM
Dave is offline Dave
Expertise:
Software:

Dave is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Dave Send a message via MSN to Dave

Old

Originally Posted by northpark
Wasn't an insult, i was telling you things that I thought were wrong with the template. Expansion is located below.

I feel like the template was created in pieces, the only coherence between the pieces is the same general colour scheme, the differences as i see them are as follows: The gradients are all of different methods; and they all conflict with eachother, While the lime green is in place in two of the major elements (content and header) it is AWOL in the side bars; that makes them stick out as being very differerent. I have also observed that the navigation bars cause a redundancy; only one is nessecary, and since you have enough problems with the side bars, and seeing as it has less, I would suggest its removal. The navigation unit at the top also is at fault of many things: the font/colour choice is horrendous - it doest stick out at all and I didn't even notice it the first time i visited the site. The side bars and footer are oddly out of place, I am not sure why you decided to colour border/footer a complete different colour, maybe to draw attention to a not-as important part of the template, or perhaps it was a mistake. May i also add the the 'Quick Links' option is not working for me.

For the content; there isn't much to judge, you have made three posts, none offering a smidge of 'Creative Content', one stating your mission statement (another flame war another time), another welcoming users to the forum and suggesting that they view the T&C, and the final announcing a contest. As this is a forum based community there isn't much to judge (as to what you have created, some of your user's work is quite good.) And since I do not feel like browsing through and viewing all your posts, I will leave it at that.

If you have any problems with what I said, then I suggest you stop asking for peoples opinions and reviews, because that is what I provided -- My view of your site.
That's exactly the kind of responce I was looking for - an expanded opinion for a review.

I just didn't appreciate one sentence with nothing more than what came accross as a pure, unjustified insult.

Closed Thread