Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1905 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

TestiPhone4G.com - 250USD revenue & 2K uniques in August (Flippa)

Thread title: TestiPhone4G.com - 250USD revenue & 2K uniques in August (Flippa)
09-18-2010, 03:30 PM
thekooliest is offline thekooliest
Software:

thekooliest is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to thekooliest Send a message via MSN to thekooliest

Old  TestiPhone4G.com - 250USD revenue & 2K uniques in August (Flippa)

Flippa Auction
Test iPhone 4G

BIN: $500
Reserve: $175

Information
Purchased on May 5, 2010 testiphone4g.com was built to capitalize on the CPA Zip and Email submits for iPhone 4 testers. The site features a custom template which was purchased for $35. Much of the websites success is due to it being completely set up before the iPhone 4 even launched. The website has only two articles on it, both of which are targeted and unique. I wrote these two articles when I launched the site expecting to add more as I progressed with my backlinking campaign. My backlinking campaign was so successful, however, that I was ranked first for my main keyword (test iphone 4g) only a few weeks after launching. Because of this I never worried about writing more articles or further building the website. Since mid June the website has earned $217.50 promoting one offer which received 563 clicks 154 conversions for a CTR of 25.75% for an EPC of $0.39. The other offer (Still for an iPhone 4, just a different advertiser) has made $60 since June with 208 clicks, 40 conversions for a CTR of 19.23% and an EPC of $0.29.

Due to an oversight on my behalf the site did not have Google Analytics or Webmasters tools installed until 8/28/10.

So why should you buy this site?

- Become a leader in the CPA iPhone niche which on average pays $1.50 per submit

- No need to build links or write articles, this site already ranks for all of its relevant keywords

- Own the number one site in Google for the keyword "Test iPhone 4g"

- Get a custom template as well as unique content for free

- Domain transfer and set up help for free

- One month hosting on my account for free

- Full customer support through the entire purchase process

- Own a site that grossed $277.50 strictly from CPA in a 3 month period

FREE BONUS

Aside from everything listed above I am including the domain name "testiphone4g.info" absolutely free. I purchased the domain at the same time I bought testiphone4g.com with the intention of setting it up with more unique targeted content. I completely forgot about the site after the success of my .com but I am going to include it in this sale. Both sites are paid for through 5/5/2011.

Please leave any general questions below and I will answer them in a timely manner. Any questions about the affiliate program I used to monetize this site should be sent to me in a private message.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to doing business with you!

09-22-2010, 11:23 AM
thekooliest is offline thekooliest
Software:

thekooliest is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to thekooliest Send a message via MSN to thekooliest

Old

AUCTION REDUCED TO 10 DAYS! Bid now, ends 10/2/10.