Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 754 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

Proud to announce - Coded Preview!

Thread title: Proud to announce - Coded Preview!
Closed Thread  
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
02-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Randy is offline Randy
Software:

Randy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Randy

Old

great idea, great design, great pre-launch but one thing i suggest, maybe lyk everybody has said a version to download but not to put back up on your website or server how about a version that you can actually install on your personal computer (windows xp, and vista) and maybe mac but mac is hard to do, and i suggestion to promote your site, maybe have a spot on the form where you enter the text color and size on the template and you put a link at the very bottom of the page that says "Preview Generated By: <a>Coded Preview</a>. and the <a> tags are there to symbolize a link of course. just my thought in promoting the site and helping designers. The reason i suggest one that you can install is that say your internet goes out or your on an airplane with your laptop or something crazy like that i know i use my laptop when im on planes. maybe they want to create a preview and put it on there computer to upload to there server at a later date, instead of forgetting about there design and what not.

Regards,
Randy

02-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old

Thanks Randy i'll keep that in mind

Closed Thread  
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4