Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1231 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

What is the Truth behind 9/11?

Thread title: What is the Truth behind 9/11?
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 >
06-24-2006, 01:53 PM
sletts02 is offline sletts02
Expertise:
Software:

sletts02 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to sletts02

Old

Take a look at this thread. It has covered a lot of what has been said in this thread already, and probally will cover future points as the threads are pretty similar with only minimal amounts of the video being changed due to copyright laws.

http://www.talkfreelance.com/thread9920.html

06-24-2006, 02:01 PM
redrory is offline redrory
Expertise:
Software:

redrory is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by stillt
Well ive never seen this documentary, and im watching it now, its very informative.

Same here,
anyone knows when this was realeased to the public?

06-24-2006, 02:03 PM
sletts02 is offline sletts02
Expertise:
Software:

sletts02 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to sletts02

Old

Originally Posted by redrory
Same here,
anyone knows when this was realeased to the public?
Sometime before 12-29-2005, 12:16 AM as that's when the original thread was posted.

They released a 2nd edition recently, the original contained copyrighted images stolen from other sources that were threatening to sue. They for the most part are the same though except new images

06-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old

If your not from America and your saying it's America's fault, just simply shut the hell up. You have no clue what America is. I dont have a side on either one (osama/bush). I just live life however. Who really cares? Thats the past. Nothing we can do about it. Like Bryan said, just let the thread die, no one really wants to hear your crying about america sucks.

06-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

Originally Posted by depthskins
Firstly, I'm not American but I feel that people should know or atleast consider what might be the truth.

The other day there was a forum titled "what would you do if u see osama?" There was many violent replies. Well you're all entitled to your opinion. I'm not doubting it or anything of the sort.

All I'm doing is a favour to the people who composed this documentary and that is, to spread it. After taking half hour of your time to watch it, it's up to you to decide.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59923762628848

In my hubble opinion, if all this is true, then Amerca is in more **** than anyone could imagine.

Theres always going to be some ass in the world that will want to cause trouble. That's life, whether its a bully on the playground, someone robbing your home, or some screaming guy with a towel on his head.

And why does everyone always blame the US? If it's so bad, then why are half the people of everyone's countries here? :\

I'm not saying younger people are dumb, because they aren't. However not believing everything you read or are told goes a long way

06-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Nica
The reason why our government would do it is to possibly have a reason to start the war on Iraq and start moving in on the middle east... which would help them capture OIL.
Thats the only reason I see.
Corrected!

06-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Rannek
If your not from America and your saying it's America's fault, just simply shut the hell up. You have no clue what America is. I dont have a side on either one (osama/bush). I just live life however. Who really cares? Thats the past. Nothing we can do about it. Like Bryan said, just let the thread die, no one really wants to hear your crying about america sucks.
You're in no position to say shut the hell up to those of us that have opinions on what world news is happening. It is our prerogative to state what we feel went on. If you look at the thread (although many are from elsewhere) a main portion of those are from the United States. Nobody is crying "america sucks" they are simply stating that there is something going on there, and for the sake of all of us it has to be found out. This is exactly the reason why i returns time and time again because i has to be found out. I agree, the sacrifices made as well as the lives lost is a terrible reality but what it comes down to is that possibly those lives were planned to be lost and if this is true then it is a terrible fact, if it can be proved that it was an act of terrorism with no government involvement (aside from the shaky facts the government has provided already) then those events can finally be put to rest.

Again, it's my opinion and you do not have the right to tell the rest of us off because you dislike the discussion of world events.

06-24-2006, 04:44 PM
depthskins is offline depthskins
Expertise:
Software:

depthskins is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to depthskins Send a message via Yahoo to depthskins Send a message via Skype™ to depthskins

Old

Originally Posted by sletts02
This has been brought up so many times, use the search feature.
Another pointless report. If you check my post, the intention was to share the video. If people want to debate and discuss it, is that really a problem with you?

Anyhow, the reason the government would do it is stated in the documentary. They scored enough money to fund the war on iraq. So according to the documentary, 9/11 was just the biggest heist in Human History that resulted in innocent people's death.

However, what's shocking in the documentary and the US officials meeting with Bin Laden, treating him in hospital, etc. Doesn't that shake your boat?

Originally Posted by Bennett
Theres always going to be some ass in the world that will want to cause trouble. That's life, whether its a bully on the playground, someone robbing your home, or some screaming guy with a towel on his head.

And why does everyone always blame the US? If it's so bad, then why are half the people of everyone's countries here? :\

I'm not saying younger people are dumb, because they aren't. However not believing everything you read or are told goes a long way
Believing everything you're told by the government or the people? And hey, it's not the foreigners in the USA stating these facts, according to you, they're not that smart to make such assumptions. It's the citizens of america making such claims. Like the guy in the documentary said, it's really all about who you want to believe.

Originally Posted by Rannek
In addition to what Jeff said, my point is this, if you see a thread that you dislike or not interested, what's the point posting? Isn't it better to not post? Or do you just like being immature? I've seen many threads that in my opinion is pointless but do I say that? No, I just don't take part in the discussion. End of story, go on and browse the rest of TF.

06-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

that 9/11 "its all a conspericy" bull**** video is OLD, ive seen it about 4 times. one question I have for the makers of it is, if we did it, why would be hit ourselves?

osama bin laden claimes responsibility, unless our free media is rigged I dont know how that could happen

06-24-2006, 06:36 PM
vip-ip is offline vip-ip
Expertise:
Software:

vip-ip is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to vip-ip Send a message via AIM to vip-ip Send a message via MSN to vip-ip

Old

Osama lives in the White House in the basement, otherwise he would be caught a long time ago.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 >