Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1879 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

|Web Designing|Template Dev.|Print Media|Logo Designing|Web Dev.| ExtensiveWeb.com

Thread title: |Web Designing|Template Dev.|Print Media|Logo Designing|Web Dev.| ExtensiveWeb.com
10-05-2010, 12:03 PM
c4gamerz is offline c4gamerz
Software:

c4gamerz is on a distinguished road

Old  |Web Designing|Template Dev.|Print Media|Logo Designing|Web Dev.| ExtensiveWeb.com

Hi,

My name is Arshad and i am running a web designing and development agency Extensive Web. You can view my portfolio here!

Web Designing

We specialize in creating stunning graphics and layouts for your business as well as for your personal needs. We have designed websites of most famous musicians and bands of South Asian region.

Features:
  1. 1 page design with coding.
  2. Unique, High Quality, Web 2.0 Design.
  3. xhtml / css tableless coding.

Price:
120$
(Special discounts available for web hosting related projects)

Extra pages (coding only):
20$

Additional Javascript Effects:

25$*

Turn Around Time:
5- 15 days*

Template Development

Wordpress, Drupal, Volusion, Magento and other open source and commercial cms / ecommerce platforms are getting popular day by day. We provide you high quality template development services for these softwares at low cost!

Features:

1. Unique, High Quality, Web 2.0 Design.
  2. xhtml / css tableless coding.
  3. Integration with script.

Price:
300$* for wordpress
350$* for volusion
400$* for drupal
400$* for magento

Turn Around Time:
10 - 20 days*

Note: We can design and develop templates for any platform, contact us for quote if your required cms / ecommerce script is not listed above.

Print Designing

Do you want to re brand your identity? or do you want to launch your brand new product? or you simply want complete advertising campaign? At extensive web we provide world class services to serve your needs.

1. Letter Head
  2. Visiting Card
  3. Envelop
  4. Calender
  5. Press Ad
  6. Magazine Ad
  7. Poster
  8. Bill board / banner
  9. Product Package
  10. Brochure
  11. Bunting

Price:
Complete campaign: 250$*
Pm to get rates for designing specific items.

Turn Around Time:
5 - 10 days*

Script Integration

We offer you our script integration services at affordable rates. If you want your existing website to be integrated with any script like Drupal, wordpress, whmcs, clientexec etc than we are ready to help you.

Price:
30$* for whmcs/clientexec
150$* for wordpress
250$* for volusion
300$* for drupal

Turn Around Time:
2 - 15 days*

Logo Designing

When we talk about branding than logo is the most crucial part. At extensive web we provide you 100% unique logo to suite your requirements for your organization or small/medium business.

Features:
  1. Logo Design with three different versions.
  2. Unique, High Quality, Web 2.0 Design.
  3. Complete Vector Design suitable for print and web both.

Price:
60$

Turn Around Time:
1 - 5 days*

Web Development

Need an online shop to expand your business? or want an dynamic site for your community? We are here to fulfill your demands; xhtml, css, jquery, ajax and drupal / wordpress are our weapons of choice.

Price:
600$*

Turn Around Time:
10 - 30 days*

================================================== =======

Testimonials

by georgedosen:
I hired him again for developing a site. Great designer.
Very satisified.

by HotSauce:
I just got some work done by c4gamerz. He is a trustworthy guy and he can do some good work. Just take a look at his portfolio. He is timely with his work, and delivers as promised. I will be using this service for more future work.

by midwestbonsai:
Great work c4gamerz!

by Jerahmeel:
I have ordered a website design from the OP and all i can say is that i am very pleased with it! He is always online and answers all my questions.

Great creativity and A+ for customer support!

by freerblog:
c4gamerz did an excellent job fulfilling exactly what he promised and right on time. If you need any work I would highly suggest working with him.

by VTTE:
My order for a website was finally completed after 3 weeks of laborious planning, MSN talks and revisions. And I have to say that Arshad has fully delivered. He is an excellent coder and designer. I was extremely stringent on this project of mine because I wanted to test his skills and see how much he could handle pressure of changing things over and over again. But he was patient, and did everything that was required with 100% effort. Arshad is one of the best designers I have worked with, and I give him a 10/10 for his communication and dedication overall, even on a holiday. Thank you once again for the hard work!

by georgedosen:
He's a great coder and designer. He finished my design very fast and beautiful. I have sent over the full payment and right now just waiting for the coded design. I am very impressed on his work.
A+++ Designer.

by phil18:
I ordered a design of 2 pages. It took a while, but it was a pleasure to work with because of the fast responds on my requests. A nice design is the result, thank you!

by z80039:
great person to deal with, maybe the best o I worked with on DP...

by kysr
Excellent service, excellent work, excellent turn around time, excellent prices - all around FIVE STARS.

by oxandrolone
Arshad is a great web designer and developer..he did excellent job for me...satisfy.....Arshad..talk to u soon about my new project...CYA....

by one3rdnerd (David Alexander )
Thanks for all your assistance Arshad. I hired Arshad to help in the removal of malicious code/script from one of my websites. He did just that and better helping me safeguard against such events in the future and helping to learn a thing or two. Thanks Arshad I hope this is the beginning of lots of work together. Top guy!

by JohnnyRock (John Rothstein )
My blog got attacked twice with malicious code/script viruses. I was referred by my blog builder David Alexander to Arshad and promptly removed the viruses for me, not once but twice. He also restored my blog which was lost after following the advice of the hacks at godaddy. Thank God I had backed my blog up or my blog would have been lost.

My situation was a little more complicated than just the virus removal the first time around. But today he removed a virus in minutes. I recommend his services and I do not make a penny on this referral. Good luck!

by uksearchoptimization
I would like to say we have worked with Arshad and it has been a real pleasure for us, he is very committed to his work makes a perfect job and is willing to help with after sales. No problems hear and my customer is over the moon.
Highly recommend him thanks for all the help,

by shynobee
Just some feedback for this member.
As I hired him for me website, I got the design I asked for and he changed everything the way I wanted it.
Great support and fast replies to my emails. As well as always keeping me updated with the progress of how it was going.
Much thanks to him.

by MotoBoy
I recently hired Arshad to do some development on our Volusion Ecommerce Store – his work is fantastic, his support and suggestions were unparallel - We are pleased with the results and plan on using his services again as we need them.

by revoD
I highly recommend using Arshad's services. I hired him for some Magento programming and he completed the requested changes quickly. I hope to work with him again.

* Depends upon complexity of work!
Payments can be done done via paypal, wire transfer, credit cards, fax, phone etc.

We are using Plimus for accepting payments.

Additional charges may apply if you want your project to be completed urgently.

50% must be payed at upfront and remaining after design and coding.

If you want just banners, graphics or any other work than tell us. We provide great flexibility in terms of pricing.

Special discounts for web hosting related designs, pm me for more info!

Contact us through our contact form. You can also contact me directly via email arshad [at] extensiveweb.com

Thanks

10-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Ray Lead is offline Ray Lead
Expertise:
Software:

Ray Lead is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Ray Lead Send a message via Yahoo to Ray Lead

Old

I might have some work for you. Where do i contact you on chat? MSN/Yahoo?
Do u have any of these?

10-20-2010, 05:17 PM
c4gamerz is offline c4gamerz
Software:

c4gamerz is on a distinguished road

Old

I have sent you pm.