Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1350 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Other Services :

Need Moderators for Popular MMORPG Gaming/Trading Forum

Thread title: Need Moderators for Popular MMORPG Gaming/Trading Forum
09-12-2010, 11:04 PM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old  Need Moderators for Popular MMORPG Gaming/Trading Forum

As of September 6th, 2010, we are seeking moderators & super moderators for a popular MMORPG Gaming/Trading Forum.

Hello Talk Freelance members!

My name is Justice McCay, and I am the owner & CEO of eGaming Supply (EGS), a popular MMORPG services company. We are a well-reputed company with a very popular & well-known MMORPG Trading Community of which where we conduct most of our business.

Seeking Moderators As Immediately As Possible

We are seeking moderators as immediately as possible to help moderate forums, maintain users, and support members. We are looking for friendly, highly-motivated individuals that are familiar with moderating vBulletin forums as well as are familiar with video games & PC games. Knowledge of the MMORPG games in which we support is NOT required, though it is preferred. We are looking for the following attributes & characteristics in people so that our moderators will serve as a good & professional example to our community:
  • Motivation to fulfill all duties & tasks associated within your moderator position;
  • Dedication to our community, site, and company to succeed;
  • Devotion to provide the best care for our members as well as the best quality in your work;
  • A friendly yet professional attitude to handle members with care & courtesy;
  • And equally-important reliability as well as adequate time-scheduling, so that I along with the rest of the staff may rely on you to fulfill all of the duties & tasks associated with your position each & every day that you work.

I am only looking for people who meet & relate with/to having the above-listed attributes & characteristics. Moderator positions are being labeled & offered as Community Staff & Support; you may check out my company's official blog post "EGS Open Positions" for more details.

I am posting here only looking for moderators to fulfill our open "Community Staff & Support" positions.

Work Rewards

I am a strong believer in the theory that hard work pays off; hard work DOES pay off within EGS.

Community staff members undergo a trial period of 14 to 30 days of which subjects will be working on a voluntary basis. I am looking to see the attributes & characteristics that I am looking for of which were posted above. I need moderators that will really work hard & make a difference within our site and company, and thus contribute to our company's goal of success. If you do a good job, I will reward you with what I can, and later down the road that will include revenue sharing of our income of which will be a set percentage to be divided among community staff. You can make $100 onwards a month and have the peace of mind in knowing that you are contributing to the success of a company that fights to prevent people from being scammed over the Internet as well as the gratitude in knowing you're helping thousands of our members every day find what they're looking for.

Interested in Moderating?

This is what you have to do to get started. Typically though, we do require that interested staff members become TrustWho-Verified so that we can verify your identity and confirm that you are not deceptive; we have had staff members in the past that went rogue and spread chaos & turmoil across our site, almost destroying our company as well as stealing money from members via fraud. :hopeless:
  • If you are serious about this position & can spare $10, please become TrustWho-Verified. This service is provided by a partner of our company & once your application is approved, you will earn that $10 back throughout/after your trial period. Again, this is only to verify you are who you say you are and that you're not deceptive - it's a security measure we have to take because of people that have previously tried to ruin us & scam our members & consumers.
  • Thoroughly read our company's blog post, "EGS Open Positions," and learn about the position as well as follow the instructions posted if you want to prioritize your staff application.
  • Copy & paste the "Community Staff Questionnaire" to repost it within your application. Submit an application within our Staff Application Forum; BE SURE TO FOLLOW & ANSWER THE QUESTIONNAIRE ACCORDINGLY & PRECISELY. If you have any experience and/or knowledge of any or all of the MMORPG games that we support & service, be sure to post about it within your application.

I am hoping that I will find a few people here that will postively contribute to the better of our site & company. It's a fun place to moderate at and although we're a very small business I will try to reward you as best as we can. My goal is to grow & expand rapidly and as we do grow & expand, so will you and the opportunities you have within our company. 58,000 members & growing; apply today!