Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 750 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

To all host-addiction.com customers

Thread title: To all host-addiction.com customers
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 >
03-27-2007, 03:12 PM
smackheadshow is offline smackheadshow
Expertise:
Software:

smackheadshow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to smackheadshow

Old  To all host-addiction.com customers

Right many of you are not getting this,

I do not work for host-addiction.com anymore, meaing you can not get your refund Through me becase a) i dont have access to its paypal b) i do not work there anymore please get that into your he C) why should i refund you when i do not work there any you need to contact the other admin .

again i do not work there do pming me for a refund will not work because i do not work there and dont have access to the site or paypal because i do not work there and other admin rung it ffs
dont come to me saying i paid you, you paid host-addictions paypal,

and yes you can report to paypal because they robbed $120 off me to.

Please close this topic.

03-27-2007, 03:49 PM
localhost is offline localhost
Expertise: programming, business
Software: Dreamweaver

localhost is on a distinguished road

Old

why do we actually care about this stop telling everyone.

You can't not work for your own company, how stupid is this?

I think you should get access back or have you been scamming peple. Tbh i think you should be baned and gone.

03-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Steve, You dont even know the story so please dont interfear, and no i have not been scamming people, please dont get half of the convo.

03-27-2007, 04:06 PM

Old

I did not actually say that you have been scamming people, I said.. You Could have been.

I actually originally saw your host as a really good company and referred a few friends to you, In return of your reseller hosting but I didn't get enough people

I also offered to be another Admin for you. Maybe this person that is probably the new admin should be taken to court or something. He is actually Robbed you of your interactual *sp property - a UK offence.

Don't just leave the company and let him get away with it becuase somewhere the story will go wrong within paypal and anyone could get the blame. Why not write a proper email to the with the truth, see if you can prove that the account is yours and get the server admin to reset the password or it is dedicated? If it is possibly give the datacenter a call.

Good Luck & Sorry it has happened to you.

03-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

The whole idea was - me and my friend was admin right from the start, and the host we got off has turned against me too - thats why i am buying a new server and starting a new hosting just me, so nothing can go wrong and customers will be happy seen as i put all my effort into host-addiction.

03-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

You're 15 (by what, one day.. happy birthday!), and you started your own hosting company expecting it to be good? You and your partner were just asking for problems.

03-27-2007, 04:23 PM

Old

What do you mean, The other Admin was your friend?

That really wouldn't be good for you.. To have a friend turn against you like that, if he was do you personally know him or just over the internet.. I would never trust someone over the internet with that much.

I could see you were getting happy clients until this happened so you must be a pretty good host its just the other guy really has put the hosting down. i think possibly if you want to start successfully again, get your own server, Write down how you want to host (proxies etc.) then brainstorm and get started. Start out with a completely unique design and I will give you help free if you need it, I feel sorry for you.

The new server - Make sure you are just paying and you are paying the full price for it becuase then there isn't much can go wrong and then the company shouldn't go against you if you are using it within their tos and properly.

I also think that you should start off with just you becuase you can trust yourself I hope. Don't be silly and immature and always take it seriously, As I can see you have been hacked.. I feel for you.. and you probably are really angry which is making you say things you wish you didn't say.

Just be happy, Don't let the other guy get away with this.

Please unblock me on msn.

Steven

03-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Also, Hes done this before.But i did not have $120 in the paypal.But this time i did and lost it - paypal are still invertigating.There is one thing i have the domain host-addiction.com, because he robbed my money i stopeed the domain from working so he has not won, if he wants it back its gonna cost $120.

03-27-2007, 04:52 PM
thatjamie is offline thatjamie
Expertise: Ruby, Rails, jQuery
Software: Chocolat, Sublime Text 3

thatjamie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to thatjamie

Old

Originally Posted by Andrew R View Post
You're 15 (by what, one day.. happy birthday!), and you started your own hosting company expecting it to be good? You and your partner were just asking for problems.
Dont see how his age has anything to do with it mate. A 50 year old could have made the same mistakes as anyone 15,16.. I'm right behind anyone wanting to begin on their own in whatever industry it is at whatever age. Theres no need to bash him because of his age mate, as if he hasnt got enough to worry about.

Sorry it just p*****s me off when people go on about 'kiddie hosts', yes there are some people who just scam people but there is serious ones too and good hosts.

03-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Trust me im very skillfull and the hosting would be a success if he never interfeared with it, like i said i am getting a new server or 2, and start a single host - so nothing can go wrong.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 >