Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 945 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

Wpcoders.com

Thread title: Wpcoders.com
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
09-24-2007, 04:54 AM
Cory is offline Cory
Expertise: Fedex Marketing Director.
Software: Firefox.

Cory is on a distinguished road

Old

I am going to start charging by the letter :P

Originally Posted by Garrett
Zalaki, add me to msn: garrett@xhtmlthis.com , I would like to resolve this as it should have been a long time ago.

09-24-2007, 11:03 AM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

hm, i dont think we need someone qouteing for garrett all the time.. think he's banned for a reason.

also don't think thats aligns with the rule, if your posting for someone banned

09-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Salathe is offline Salathe
Expertise: Software Development
Software: vim, PHP

Salathe will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to Salathe

Old

Firstly, Cory please don't post on behalf of Garrett. We have a rule explicitly stating that this is not allowed (I'd give a link but the new skin doesn't have one to the rules). Secondly, if Conrad did give out the password to a third party then why isn't he also banned from here?

Handing around confidential information is far worse, in my book, than a couple of weeks delayed payment. Either way, I'm always surprised how things like this can never be dealt with in a private manner.

09-24-2007, 01:05 PM
jd. is offline jd.
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

jd. is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jd.

Old

Originally Posted by Salathe View Post
Firstly, Cory please don't post on behalf of Garrett. We have a rule explicitly stating that this is not allowed (I'd give a link but the new skin doesn't have one to the rules). Secondly, if Conrad did give out the password to a third party then why isn't he also banned from here?

Handing around confidential information is far worse, in my book, than a couple of weeks delayed payment. Either way, I'm always surprised how things like this can never be dealt with in a private manner.
Because targowiski or julek or julian or rasberry or w.e his name is now was the third party and is an admin and played favorites, he only banned because they are buddy buddy and it was his design, damn well know he wouldnt of done it if conrad didnt ask him to, because since when was the last time julek even visited or did anything productive here, he even admits on msn his staff position is a waste and laughs about it.

I don't hate targo, conrad, or garrett, i just think its wrong that garrett is banned for one, and that if he is banned, all guilty parties should be too.

09-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

Originally Posted by james.david View Post
Because targowiski or julek or julian or rasberry or w.e his name is now was the third party and is an admin and played favorites, he only banned because they are buddy buddy and it was his design, damn well know he wouldnt of done it if conrad didnt ask him to, because since when was the last time julek even visited or did anything productive here, he even admits on msn his staff position is a waste and laughs about it.

I don't hate targo, conrad, or garrett, i just think its wrong that garrett is banned for one, and that if he is banned, all guilty parties should be too.
Garrett was banned because he didn't pay, end of story. This has nothing to do with favorites - Garrett broke the rules.

I heard that this is just a ban until everything has been settled, so it's nothing to get your panties in a twist about.

09-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

When targ was at his prime on this forums he provide this forum with stuff that no one has.. julian ( targ ) is a wonderful designer and all around guy that knows so much about webdev. In no way does he play favorites as I talked to other staff on tf and members also about this conflict.

The whole password thing has nothing to do with this. It wasnt me, I provided him with a screenshot of my IP.

thanks

09-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Garrett is offline Garrett
Software:

Garrett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garrett

Old

Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
When targ was at his prime on this forums he provide this forum with stuff that no one has.. julian ( targ ) is a wonderful designer and all around guy that knows so much about webdev. In no way does he play favorites as I talked to other staff on tf and members also about this conflict.

The whole password thing has nothing to do with this. It wasnt me, I provided him with a screenshot of my IP.

thanks
You still sent Julian my password, and it does have to do with you. It was in the agreement I sent to you. You sent that agreement to Julian why? Do you even know where that password goes? As far as I see, you broke the agreement on my behalf, by sending my personal information to my account and others to Julian. I didn't agree to this offer with Julian only you, in which I asked for you not to send that informaton to ANYBODY, in which you said from the getgo you wouldn't. Who knows, he logged in my hosting and deleted a file, mind you being it was the design. Just makes me wonder if he changed the page from cPanel, or gave that info to anyone else. You know as well as me that it is on my computer. If I said I deleted it you won't believe me, so I am not going to play that game.

If you like Conrad I will post our conversations. Just tell them the truth, and not side on Julians behalf of what he provided here. What, 4 months ago?

I am sure Julian heard your side of the story, but not mine.

09-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Digit is offline Digit
Expertise:
Software:

Digit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Digit Send a message via MSN to Digit

Old

Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
You still sent Julian my password, and it does have to do with you. It was in the agreement I sent to you. You sent that agreement to Julian why? Do you even know where that password goes? As far as I see, you broke the agreement on my behalf, by sending my personal information to my account and others to Julian. Who knows, he logged in my hosting and deleted a file, mind you being it was the design. Just makes me wonder if he changed the page from cPanel, or gave that info to anyone else. You know as well as me that it is on my computer. If I said I deleted it you won't believe me, so I am not going to play that game.

If you like Conrad I will post our conversations. Just tell them the truth, and not side on Julians behalf of what he provided here. What, 4 months ago?
Regardless of who did what and what the situation is, you owe Conrad money. Of course whoever hacked your site was because of the problems you and Conrad were having, and that's unfortunate.

Anyway, the past is past. If you pay Conrad what you owe, I'm sure everything will blow over and you two can move forward with your lives.

09-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Garrett is offline Garrett
Software:

Garrett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garrett

Old

Originally Posted by Digit View Post
Regardless of who did what and what the situation is, you owe Conrad money. Of course whoever hacked your site was because of the problems you and Conrad were having, and that's unfortunate.

Anyway, the past is past. If you pay Conrad what you owe, I'm sure everything will blow over and you two can move forward with your lives.
He went against our agreement though, which we agreed he wouldn't share any of my personal info. It was for him, and him only. Not for Julian, and not for any of the Admins here.

Just like a flaw in a contract...I will talk to him about it though.

09-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Cory is offline Cory
Expertise: Fedex Marketing Director.
Software: Firefox.

Cory is on a distinguished road

Old

I dont see why im getting in trouble, Who cares if i quote him he has the right to be heard.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >