Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 937 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

Terribad.org - Your design sucks

Thread title: Terribad.org - Your design sucks
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
04-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Geeko is offline Geeko
Expertise: Design, Programming
Software: Photoshop, Notepad++

Geeko is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Geeko

Old

Wow...Im going to have to say that this is the most immature and childish thing I've seen on the internet. First of all, if you talk **** about others sites, make your own worth a look...and maybe custom? Lets see to start, the design is way to bright...painful on the eyes. Text Logo Blows. Search submit button is default. You don't have rollovers. And thats just about all for the 10 second look at your site. Oh and not to mention the idea behind the site is horrible.

I realize your gonna come back with a childish quote such as "I am a child so its okay to be childish," or something of the sort. But hey so be it, all my positive thoughts of vBStartup just went down the drain. And actually all my positive thoughts of you as a coder/designer went down with vBStartup. Im gonna have to say I hope this site fails after its first week of ignorance (or existence?)

BTW...
"Header as a single image? Lazy. No wonder it isn’t fluid."

Well all I have to say is ... FREE WORDPRESS THEME. LAZY. NO WONDER YOUR SITE BLOWS!

04-21-2008, 02:11 AM
bradford is offline bradford
Software:

bradford is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to bradford Send a message via MSN to bradford

Old

Originally Posted by Xhibition View Post
Wow...Im going to have to say that this is the most immature and childish thing I've seen on the internet. First of all, if you talk **** about others sites, make your own worth a look...and maybe custom? Lets see to start, the design is way to bright...painful on the eyes. Text Logo Blows. Search submit button is default. You don't have rollovers. And thats just about all for the 10 second look at your site. Oh and not to mention the idea behind the site is horrible.

I realize your gonna come back with a childish quote such as "I am a child so its okay to be childish," or something of the sort. But hey so be it, all my positive thoughts of vBStartup just went down the drain. And actually all my positive thoughts of you as a coder/designer went down with vBStartup. Im gonna have to say I hope this site fails after its first week of ignorance (or existence?)

BTW...

Well all I have to say is ... FREE WORDPRESS THEME. LAZY. NO WONDER YOUR SITE BLOWS!
Owned.

04-21-2008, 02:12 AM
Cory is offline Cory
Expertise: Fedex Marketing Director.
Software: Firefox.

Cory is on a distinguished road

Old

Pretty good marketing tool Nick, Keep up the good work

04-21-2008, 02:12 AM
Adam S. is offline Adam S.
Expertise: Coding / programming
Software: NotePad

Adam S. is on a distinguished road

Old

I have to say I don't like the attack on Flockey. Yes, personally the design isn't one of James best, but it's custom, unique and represents his company.

For it to be attacked like that...wow...just wow is all I can say...

04-21-2008, 02:32 AM
.Nick is offline .Nick
Software:

.Nick is on a distinguished road

Old

You should consider reading the entire thread before replying.

I realize your gonna come back with a childish quote such as "I am a child so its okay to be childish," or something of the sort.
Assumption leads to stereotyping leads to discrimination leads to dehumanization leads to genocide leads to war leads to global extinction. Not that I'm necessarily opposed to global extinction.

As for the rest: you're the ignorant if you don't see the humor in this, and I feel sorry for you.

Originally Posted by S1R View Post
Yes, personally the design isn't one of James best, but it's custom, unique and represents his company.
I concede that Flockey chose one of its lesser-quality designs to represent its company image.

04-21-2008, 02:36 AM
Xphic is offline Xphic
Software:

Xphic is on a distinguished road

Old

BTW...

Lol did you read the posts on the site and the thread

edit most immature and childish you seen on the internet, lol really now?

04-21-2008, 02:44 AM
Adam S. is offline Adam S.
Expertise: Coding / programming
Software: NotePad

Adam S. is on a distinguished road

Old

Honestly, I'm confused by this whole situation. Is there something I'm missing?

04-21-2008, 02:47 AM
phractured is offline phractured
Expertise:
Software:

phractured is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to phractured

Old

You're missing me since I left home...

04-21-2008, 03:01 AM
Garrett is offline Garrett
Software:

Garrett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garrett

Old

@Xhibition: lol, you clearly are taking it serious. He is over exemplifying the bad things on websites, so he can work up people like you. It did it's job.

He throws in some words to make people laugh, with you, cry. If you are going to judge .Nick as a bad coder/developer/oranything because of this website, go ahead, but your doing it for all the wrong reasons.

The First Amendment

And, $3 thousand dollars a day? My ass. If you were truly getting that much money, you should pay for a trip to space and blow up.

04-21-2008, 03:04 AM
.Nick is offline .Nick
Software:

.Nick is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
And, $3 thousand dollars a day? My ass. If you were truly getting that much money, you should pay for a trip to space and blow up.
He's affiliate linking the guy; the real Jonathan Volk does make something around that.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >