Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1305 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

How to Create Trust & Confidence in Your Clients! 4 Tips To Success!

Thread title: How to Create Trust & Confidence in Your Clients! 4 Tips To Success!
Closed Thread    
09-23-2005, 06:54 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

logo2d is on a distinguished road

Old  How to Create Trust & Confidence in Your Clients! 4 Tips To Success!

by: Anthony Jewell

Whether you are selling a $60,000 BMW on your site or a $6.00 hosting package the person buying either product will have to first build confidence in you and learn to trust your company. This is because no matter the amount of money, throwing it away is never an option, so we want to make sure we are getting what we paid for. This is where trust comes into play as what I feel in my gut is usually the only way I know if I can trust you right? Well yes, but you can make it a little easier on all of your clients.

Once a possible client comes to your website, whether they know it or not they are judging your company to see if it can be trusted. It doesn't matter if you are an computer store, online fruit stand or candy shop. We need to know that our money is being put in good hands and that we will get exactly what we are after. So you might ask "How can I create confidence in my customers?". While this can be complex at times and you are not going to win everyone over, there are some things that you can do. Here are some tips that will help you out.

1. The first tip is to offer an faq section on your website. This will allow users to address any concerns they might have and see what problems might be faced when using your product(or better yet what solutions you offer to help them).

2. The next tip is to offer testimonials so that potential customers can see that others have used your product and that it has worked for them. It also shows that people were happy with your service and instills belief in them.

3. Another tip is to offer online support and make sure someone is there for them. Whether it be support via online chat, forum or email, make sure someone is there to help them. This will make them feel that you care and that someone is truly there to help them out.

4. Now the next tip is maybe the most important. To all of your customers offer a money back guarantee. Whether it be 7 days, 14 days or 30 days, let them know that they won't be stuck with something they don't like. This may not be possible for every business such as a fruit stand but, if you can offer it you should. It will give them a free will to try you out.

Finally make sure they know that you are willing to go the extra mile for them. Show them even before they purchase anything from you that they are important. Talk to them and calm their fears so that they can begin to trust you. If you offer great help before they purchase from you then they will believe you will offer even greater help after they go with your company!

----------------------------------------------------
Anthony Jewell has over 6 Years experience in the Web & Graphics World. You can visit my business at http://www.logo2d.com

©Copyright 2005 Logo2D.com : Feel free to use this article freely but please keep in the copyright

10-02-2005, 03:39 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Again some sound advice Thanks for sharing.

10-02-2005, 03:48 AM
echoepidemic is offline echoepidemic
Expertise:
Software:

echoepidemic is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to echoepidemic Send a message via MSN to echoepidemic

Old

I really like this article.

Thank you for sharing!

10-03-2005, 02:57 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Hi,

Am glad you do and that people will get use out of it. Take care.

Anthony,
Logo2D.com

10-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Proxy is offline Proxy
Expertise:
Software:

Proxy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Proxy Send a message via AIM to Proxy Send a message via MSN to Proxy Send a message via Yahoo to Proxy

Old

great advice ill keep it in mind when designing my new site...

10-06-2005, 06:32 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Hi,

Thanks and hope you find it useful. Take care.

Anthony,
Logo2D.com

Closed Thread