Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1654 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

GoTutorials.com - Site Success Guide + integrated forums + Drupal + Awesome design!

Thread title: GoTutorials.com - Site Success Guide + integrated forums + Drupal + Awesome design!
Closed Thread    
01-29-2006, 07:32 PM
skyraider is offline skyraider
Expertise:
Software:

skyraider is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to skyraider Send a message via MSN to skyraider

Old  GoTutorials.com - Site Success Guide + integrated forums + Drupal + Awesome design!

URL: http://gotutorials.com

Sample content:

"You've blueprinted your site, designed it, coded it and you're finally ready to do something with it. Before you market your site, you need a base of quality sticky content.

"Sticky" content is something that visitors will actually read and find interesting (and if applicable, interact with) and/or share with their friends. Sticky content, such as interesting and insightful articles or funny images, is the opposite of static content . . . ."

Age of site (months): ~ 1

Monthly revenue: 0

Revenue details: No revenue

Monthly page views: 12,000 - estimate. I tried not to include traffic I purchased from Dan Grossman's service (targetedvisitors.info) with the intent of getting the ball rolling. Note that you will probably still be recieving these webmaster-targeted visitors after the transaction is complete. This isn't a bad thing, but do pay attention to your referrer stats.

Traffic/member quality/post count details:

Most of the members is from a promotion on NamePros I did a while ago. There's no serious repeat traffic.

Description:

GoTutorials.com is a high-quality ready-to-go 'web development wisdom' portal. I've written a Site Success Guide (Blueprint > Design > Code > Content) and organized the content sections in a logical, relevant manner so that you can continue to publish great content.

I'm not selling this site for the traffic and revenue (or lack thereof). Most of the posts are from a promotion I did on NamePros in which members recieved points for posting. The goal of the promotion: build a content base on the forum.

I'm selling this site because of the awesome domain, the design, the included PSD and content I've written. It's a ready-to-go portal aimed at enterprising Web developers.

The site runs on vBulletin (license NOT included) and the vB Drupal MOD. vB Drupal is a *complete* integration of the very flexible Drupal content management system (www.drupal.org). The admin may assign search engine friendly URL's for your articles (i.e. design-your-site/accessibility) to each piece of content by simply typing in the URL. Menus are flexible. If you'd like, you can also take advantage of other modules for Drupal that work with vB Drupal.

There's currently a $100 contest going on for an official advertising banner. I am willing to complete the contest, select and pay the winner.

The purchase includes a rather incredible PSD design that won a recent GoTutorials template contest on SitePoint. The cost to me for the design + coding was $525. Click here to see the full design!

Price (or starting bid): $800

BIN (Buy It Now): $3800 takes everything right now.

Is an auction?: Yes

Transaction details: The transaction will be via PayPal. Buyer MUST be PayPal verified. I'm a Verified Premier member.

Auction ending date: 8:00 PM EST, Saturday, February 4th, 2006

Please post any and all questions.

01-29-2006, 07:40 PM
aSAPcreations is offline aSAPcreations
Expertise:
Software:

aSAPcreations is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to aSAPcreations Send a message via MSN to aSAPcreations

Old

Good Luck, it is a nice site.

02-04-2006, 11:26 PM
skyraider is offline skyraider
Expertise:
Software:

skyraider is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to skyraider Send a message via MSN to skyraider

Old

Current high offer is $1,000. I'll probably sell in the upcoming weeks.

Closed Thread