Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1099 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Owner/Operator

Thread title: Owner/Operator
Closed Thread    
05-04-2012, 05:45 PM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old  Owner/Operator

I would like to speak with the owner/operator of this site. I have been a member for a quite a long time, please take this time to speak to a top business consultant for FREE. It's my way of helping out.

Benzy!

05-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Samshelton22 is offline Samshelton22
Software:

Samshelton22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

If you've been here for a long time, why are you asking the owner to contact you? If you want to speak with the owner, then speak with the owner.

This is as dumb as marketplace posts that say, "I'm interested in buying, please PM me." If you are interested, then you need to take initiative, not ask others to do so.

Thanked by 2 users:
.Nick (05-05-2012), Village Genius (05-05-2012)
05-05-2012, 08:01 AM
JacktheFlipper is offline JacktheFlipper
Expertise:
Software:

JacktheFlipper is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

He's advertising his business but trying to go about it by sneakly pretending he wants to talk to the forum owner!

05-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

BeNzY, if you'd like to speak to me directly, I have PMed you my contact information.

05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old

It is very displeasing to see all of the above comments. This forum has taken a hit over the years, this is exactly why it has. Due to members with mouths of controversy, which imply some pending "wrong doing."

I've heard the site was sold once or twice along the way, therefore I was not sure who the owner or operator was anymore. That is the reason for my request. I am a professional business consultant who was going to lend my experience "FREE" to this site. I will be heavily rethinking my concerted efforts to bring this site to what is has the potential of being once again.

@Jack - Your suggestion of being "sneaky" goes to make you look like a fool. The opposite was true. Please grow up and stop assuming you know what a person is thinking, for which you have never met or spoken to.

@Sam - I am offering some free help that will greatly impact this site in a great way. I will not put time or effort into anything that does not share the importance as I do. My time is very valuable, stop assuming anything. Either help answer the question or don't post anything. I don't understand why people will type just to type. Make a valid point for starters. Who care's why or when I need to speak with the owner or operator. I have suggestions and feedback which will remain private until the owner or operator decides to share.

@Artashes - I received no PM at all. Please review your pm went to the proper member.

I truly hope that you members learn from post's like this. This should not be tolerated on these forums. Either lend some "good" suggestive advice when requested, or select to not say anything at all. Assumptions are rude, along with the attitude in the above posts. Shameful, that's all it is to you and this site.

05-08-2012, 02:46 AM
.Nick is offline .Nick
Software:

.Nick is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by BeNzY View Post
It is very displeasing to see all of the above comments. This forum has taken a hit over the years, this is exactly why it has. Due to members with mouths of controversy, which imply some pending "wrong doing."

I've heard the site was sold once or twice along the way, therefore I was not sure who the owner or operator was anymore. That is the reason for my request. I am a professional business consultant who was going to lend my experience "FREE" to this site. I will be heavily rethinking my concerted efforts to bring this site to what is has the potential of being once again.

@Jack - Your suggestion of being "sneaky" goes to make you look like a fool. The opposite was true. Please grow up and stop assuming you know what a person is thinking, for which you have never met or spoken to.

@Sam - I am offering some free help that will greatly impact this site in a great way. I will not put time or effort into anything that does not share the importance as I do. My time is very valuable, stop assuming anything. Either help answer the question or don't post anything. I don't understand why people will type just to type. Make a valid point for starters. Who care's why or when I need to speak with the owner or operator. I have suggestions and feedback which will remain private until the owner or operator decides to share.

@Artashes - I received no PM at all. Please review your pm went to the proper member.

I truly hope that you members learn from post's like this. This should not be tolerated on these forums. Either lend some "good" suggestive advice when requested, or select to not say anything at all. Assumptions are rude, along with the attitude in the above posts. Shameful, that's all it is to you and this site.

Also, this.

05-08-2012, 05:17 AM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

Old

That's exactly what I am speaking of. Thanks Nick for showing how great the members are on this site. Looking at your posts and seeing how long you have been here must really relate to how successful this site is.

05-08-2012, 05:24 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

This thread is turning into an argument. Artashes is aware of the request for contact so this threads purpose has been served. Thread closed.

Closed Thread