Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1666 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Anthony Bullock, where are you?

Thread title: Anthony Bullock, where are you?
Closed Thread  
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 11 12 13 14 15
04-05-2009, 02:44 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

I agree with the above two fellows. Hence saying, HE needs to make things right. SOME HOW, some way. Free designs, or something. HE needs to make things right around here. Not come when he feels like it, trying to sell things off for HIS benefit for gas, cig, or beer money or whatever.

A person's offline life shouldn't effect the online life and users this much. Yes, grandma died.. so and so died. understandable. Schooling, cool! There's a lot of people going to school, still selling, designing, coding, making money.

Girlfriend troubles, wife problems, get counseling! Between moves, that's fine too! But there's time to get back around here to handle the business. Weeks okay. Months... Um, no sorry. No excuse. If you want followers, business, etc etc... you don't bail like Tom Hanks in Cast Away...

04-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

First off the staff can prevent nothing, Anthony owned the place at one time. I know how he ticks; people will post for him (he wouldn't even have to ask) or he'd create a new account, etc. Also note I can't ban or unban users.

You all should know Anthony by now. This is what you deal with when hiring him. He is a good friend and a cool guy. Honestly I don't think this is okay, but he still gets clients.

I am locking this topic. You know Anthony's past, you hired him, this thread won't get you anywhere in resolving the issue.

Closed Thread  
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 11 12 13 14 15