Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1211 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

$10 Logos - Limited Time

Thread title: $10 Logos - Limited Time
Closed Thread  
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 14 15 16 17 18
04-21-2007, 06:22 AM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Now a few posts back you stated that you were the top slot. Last time I checked 1 came before 2. As for the 3rd slot, you DID NOT pay. and the slot was reassigned. When you did pay for it, you received a slot number further down the list.

As for slot 16, 16 does not come after 3, there are 12 logos between the number 3 and the number 16. Then the last one (slot number 2) was after 31 logos, so where do you get that you somehow have top priorty over the 12logos between yours and another 14 logos after the slot 16.

As for the calls, we have proof that you did threaten my wife, as after the second call, we had the call recorded by the verizon operator, why do you think we didn't answer it the second time, but answered the third time.

Now as for http://www.triadink.com/logo/mf.htm, please notice the date: April 1st, now look at when you actually payed for the logo:
http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...ent_screen.png

Also, I would like to piont out were you sayed that you had to threaten me just to get me to do the logos as stated in past posts: with in 2 days. I got an e-mail from you on April 5th: "I really dont like the revision, could you please just send me the first one....like i said i will pay for vector also." and on the same day another e-mail "you know what, i should be happy with the logo but im not, is there anyway that you can make that block like the vbulletin one" On the 7th for monsterfreelance which was puchsed on the 4th you e-mailed" no i dont like it, doesnt seem to go with the design im going to use that i showed you" I can post screenshots if nessary.

Now as you and everyone else can now see, I did do the work and all you are trying to do is make me look bad. If anyone here wants to see all the e-mails please let me know. I will be more than happy to show you that I was doing the work I was paid for.

As for monsterfreelance, here is a screenshot of your actual slot number:
http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...lot_screen.png (guess you didn't want to show that one eh?)

Guess you didnt count on ME saving the confirmation emails did ya?

Also, please note that in your own links, you fail to point this out, but I'll point it out for you....notice the note at the bottom of all of your confirmation emails...

"Once we have confirmed payment of your order, we will proceed with
fulfullment of your order.
If your payment is not received within 24 hours, you will lose your
slot number.
"

So within all this, all you are doing is proving more and more that you are the one lying. Qiut while you're ahead.

04-21-2007, 06:34 AM
triadink is offline triadink
Software:

triadink is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to triadink Send a message via Yahoo to triadink

Old

why keep arguing, im not selling nothing i have the paypal confirmations also if you feel the need to keep defending yourself do but get it straight.

Do you even know what slots, i heard you say i only had 1 in the first run, slot 7 ect...ect... you keep babling off numbers but not for sure yourself. and your right 16 does not come before 3 but it did come before the second run you did though.

anyways i finally got the logos all i wanted to begin with was what i paid for so have a good day!

04-21-2007, 07:03 AM
Software:

Old

I'm babbling of numbers, I have screenshots of your orders and your screenshots confirm the disclaimer of payment.

As for slot number 7, I said "I believe" I wasn't sure until I checked. I don't remeber slot numbers in my sleep. Furthermore I never stated that you only had 1 slot number, i merely pointed out where you were lying in regards to the slot number for monsterfreelance as an example.

I also have the screenshots from an e-mail that you sent me,
http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...nt_screen2.png

Notice the date that you entered for monsterfreelance.

The bottom line is, you paid for the logos on the 4th, 5th and 7th as in your claims and on the 5th, i'm already receiving a revision request.

My problem with all of this is that you are claiming that after you paid, I did nothing, when in e-mails it showed that I did.

All you are trying to do is damage my reputation because you weren't satisfied with the work I did. I have every e-mail between us. I stayed calm through most of them and tried to explain problems with e-mails not getting sent and then out of the blue, I'm trash and a theif and I didn't do anything until threatened.
The screenshots prove otherwise.

My business is how I support my family and I'll be damned if I am going to let anyone ruin my reputation over nothing but lies.

If you would like to see more on your lies, I will be more then glad to take more screenshots for you and anyone else who thinks I'm lying.

Ultimately, I don't like doing this in public. However, I will not allow people to see your lies as the last word on my business, and reputation, without responding and proving you wrong.

You know you're wrong. You know you're lying, and I have nothing to hide behind a PM. Everything that I have to display, I'll display in public.

Needless to say, I proved that you were not on the top of the list like you claimed.

Funny how you say you haven't threathend me, well folks, here is an e-mail that i just recieved: "Like i actually threatned your family over the phone get real, but i do tell you what i have some friends that live near you...you know where oaklawn cemetery is maybe we will cross paths one day soon." so now you just threatened me and my family with saying this: "i have some friends that live near you" and "maybe our paths will meet." Sounds like you're attempting to threaten my family with that. Would you like me to post a screenshot?

As you can see not once in e-mail,pm's or this thread have I threatened you or your family, so if you want to take this personal, well lets go. Unfortunately, you don't know me well enough to know what you're getting yourself and your friends into especially when it invloves my wife and children.

So on Monday when you call my local sheriff's office, tell them to give me a call, because I am sure they would love the threats that you have been given me, especially this one!

04-21-2007, 07:18 AM
triadink is offline triadink
Software:

triadink is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to triadink Send a message via Yahoo to triadink

Old

we can continue this in private if you would like makes no difference with me but lets not crap on this board anymore!

04-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Software:

Old

Your the one with the threats and I just wanted eveyone to see you for what you really are.

So if you want to handle it in private, why don't you head on over to Oaklawn cemetary. Meet you there

i'm sorry, you crossed the line, when you threatened my family. I have taken all I am going to take from you, you can call me a kid, you can call me a liar, trash, and even a theif, but you will not bring my family into this, you just don't know what you caused yourself. I wonder how your friends will feel about you after you get their asses kicked lol

Am I being unprofessional now? You bet. Professionalism stops when you begin to attack me personally, and threaten my family.

We will now handle this one of 2 ways. You will either make good on your threat, or we can make this a legal matter, in which I now have proof of a threat.

you had no problem making this all public when you accussed me of being a liar and theif, now when I called you out and provided proof of what you were really about, now you want to be private.

You could have ended this long ago, but you decided to make things personal, well the gloves are off, let's roll!

04-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Gatt is offline Gatt
Expertise: Design & Development
Software: Photoshop

Gatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Gatt Send a message via Skype™ to Gatt

Old

Originally Posted by triadink View Post
we can continue this in private if you would like makes no difference with me but lets not crap on this board anymore!
threatening his family ? That is just sick man , you've dragged yourself down.

04-21-2007, 12:27 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Gatt View Post
I agree, if I was him I wouldn't give him anything.

04-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by Gatt View Post
I agree. There was no need for that.

04-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

Please take these conversations to private methods.
Thanks.

Closed Thread  
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 14 15 16 17 18