Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1629 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

QuizCoast.com (Domain + Coded Design) Package

Thread title: QuizCoast.com (Domain + Coded Design) Package
Closed Thread    
03-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Ornithopter is offline Ornithopter
Expertise: PHP, SQL, jQuery, XHTML & CSS
Software: Aptana, Firebug, Evernote

Ornithopter is on a distinguished road

Old  QuizCoast.com (Domain + Coded Design) Package

Hello All!

I have www.QuizCoast.com for sale. As you can see, it is coded and works in all major browsers including IE6, IE7, FF, Opera, and Netscape. It resizes and displays quite nicely too, something that was very difficult considering the design.

I do not have the .PSD, but the template should not need much editing. This design is unique, my friend drew it in PhotoShop freehand/mouse. The only thing you will need to do is edit the "surfboard" images which are intended to be navigational links at the top. There are two spots built in and ready for 468x60 advertisements at the top and bottom.

As you can see, the design and coding are pretty much all done for you, and all you need is a bit of fine tuning! I feel very confident in the product for auction here, and I am eager to see some bids and offers.

The domain is registered at GoDaddy and the winner will receive the domain, coding, and images that you see on the site. I am looking for offers and will sell only when I feel a "right price" has been reached. Please remember that you are making offers for an "as is" item. I will not offer support in customizing this.

Please also note that I had have several coders, including myself, work on getting this to work just right. I have spent over $200 on this and will more than likely be losing money. So please take note that this is of great value.

Thanks,

Corey

Closed Thread