Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1632 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Custom Logo Design for 80$ (vector, psd, unlimited revisions, fast turn-around)

Thread title: Custom Logo Design for 80$ (vector, psd, unlimited revisions, fast turn-around)
Closed Thread    
02-17-2008, 04:11 PM
ypson is offline ypson
Software:

ypson is on a distinguished road

Old  Custom Logo Design for 80$ (vector, psd, unlimited revisions, fast turn-around)

Originally Posted by vito
I recently hired Mugurel to create a logo for a new site. He did a great job and I hired him for another logo for another project. Job well done again. He's a really good guy and is always willing to work with you until you're satisfied. Good stuff. :agree:

I have already refered him to others who have placed orders with him, and I will continue to do so. Happy to send him new business.

Vito

You get:

- 24 hours turn-around
- Unlimited revisions
- 1 initial concept (that can be rejected, thus creating another one (3 redraws only))
- original vector files provided (AI and PDF) plus delivered in several formats for the web (gif, jpg, png) + EDITABLE PSD (on request).
- Backup (if you loose the logo files at a later date we can send them for free, we are externally backing up the files)

You can add:

- Stationery (Letterhead + Business Card) = 80$
- Stationery+ (Letterhead + Business Card + Compliment Card + Envelope) = 130$
- Priority Express (completion within few hours) = 25$
- PDF Brochure 2 Pages = 75$
- Header Design = 50$-70$ depending on requirements.

Please use the online price calculator here for exact prices and order: http://www.ypson.com/computation.html

VOLUME ORDERS HAVE DISCOUNTS AS FOLLOWS:
* 2-4 Logos: -15% of the total order
* 6-9 Logos: -20% of the total order
* 10+: -25% of the total order

PORTFOLIO:
http://www.ypson.com/

CONTACT/ORDER:
Order directly on the website or contact me with questions or custom order at business [at] ypson.com
MSN: ypson.com [AT} hotmail.com

Originally Posted by code_renegade
I recently ordered a logo design from Mugurel. My concept sounded simple, but it proved to be tricky to get right. Not only was Mugurel very prompt in producing extra concepts for me, he did them in an extremely timely manner. His concepts showed a lot of flexibility in thinking - they don't look as if Mugurel had only 1 idea of how to do my logo. He was able to approach the work from several different angles.

Sufficient to say, I am a happy customer, and will not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone looking for quality logo designs!

Originally Posted by E-Insites
I emailed Mugurel on Thursday afternoon about a logo and by late Thursday night I had eactly what I needed.

Thanks for the great work.

Regards,
Alvin Slocombe
Originally Posted by gegeor
Hi all.)

Mugurel build for me my new logo ,business card and letterhead. He did a great job , very quick and as real proffesional.I am amazed with the results . The price is unique if you compare it with the result..
ypson.com is my list now for all feuture logo designs .
Thanks Mugurel

Georgios
Athens
Hellas
Originally Posted by TMI - Kirill
I would also like to vouch for ypson. Mugurel's designs arrived promptly, and he had no problems envisioning what I wanted. The quality of the work was excellent. I received original logo, business card, envelope and letterhead designs with source files for a mere fraction of the price I would have to pay a big-name design firm. I'm not the one to quickly offer testimonials, but ypson's high standards, professionalism and prices easily make it one of the best places to get your original designs.

You may read many more here on these 2 threads:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=421144
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=512865

Thank you for your time!

Closed Thread