Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1644 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Development Software and Tools :

Comment System Help

Thread title: Comment System Help
Closed Thread    
07-10-2006, 09:37 PM
knux is offline knux
Expertise:
Software:

knux is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to knux Send a message via AIM to knux Send a message via MSN to knux

Old  Comment System Help

Hello TF'ers. I have plans to start a new website that should bring in a lot of viewers that will leave a lot of comments to news/contests. I am wondering what you guys think would be the best way to keep a topic with maybe 100+ comments on a front page organized. Some ideas I have come up with are; blog, forum with rss feed, php script. I cannot think of any other ideas. My plans arent to have a forum but if I can get a forum that just is geared to commenting back to news it seems to make sense. I also think a blog would work well because you can leave comments back and you can easily go and look at past topics/contests/news and all of the comments dont have to be displayed unless the viewer wants to read them.

If you guys have any ideas, feedback, anything would be greatly appreciated. Basically my target audience is teenagers and I don't want anything to complicated. I also want everything to be very well layed out and extremely easy to navigate.

Thanks in advance, Ryan!
(ps) if this is in the wrong forum, please direct it to one more suitable, I couldn't find one.

07-10-2006, 09:55 PM
resolva is offline resolva
Software:

resolva is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to resolva

Old

Possibly could impliment wordpress and have comments on?

Closed Thread