Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1627 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Other Digital Goods :

16yo High School Kid Makes $6,500+/Month - Here's how...

Thread title: 16yo High School Kid Makes $6,500+/Month - Here's how...
Closed Thread    
09-23-2008, 09:52 AM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old  16yo High School Kid Makes $6,500+/Month - Here's how...

-------------------------------------
I have decided to re-open this offer for the next 50 orders. Please keep in mind that the last time this offer was available, all 100 spots were filled in less than 2 days.

The order link below has been re-activated for the time being .
-------------------------------------

Hello,

I apologize for the cheesy title, I just needed to grab attention. After all, that's all what the title is good for anyways.

I'll get right to it.

My name is Donny & I'm a 16 year old web entrepreneur. I wrote an ebook called the 'Digital Throne' which basically covered everything you need to know about how I was able to pull off $6.5k/month working online.

Since that time, my websites and I have been featured on quite a few media publications, including:

Interesting Reads:
http://www.entrepreneur.com/starting...cle191858.html
http://www.retireat21.com/interview/...ng-of-Kinkarso
http://www.internetentrepreneurs.co.uk/Donny-Ouyang.htm

But that was over half a year ago...

I'm looking to abandon this product and take it off the market. Generally speaking, I'm probably never going to sell the Digital Throne ebook as a stand-alone product ever again. That's why I'm making this post for the last time.

(In fact, it's already off the live site, but you can check out the sales letter here: http://www.digitalthrone.com/main_2.php)

So, I went through and updated the content to be as recent as possible, and here I am doing this 'firesale' to get my magic pill into your hands.

The Digital Throne ebook was priced at $47, and went as high as $97 per copy. Even still, there were a lot of sales and a lot of amazing feedback. Here's a couple:

"... my life will never be the same again."

What makes Donny Ouyang successful and different from other people is because of his lifestyle and the extreme desire to be different. I'm a 40-year old man and I'm not ashamed to admit that I've learned many things from a [15]-year old. Still I need to digest and take it all in, and learn to apply it. But one thing is sure, my life will never be the same again. Thanks Donny!

- William Nabaza

"... powerful information I've never heard about."

Being a webmaster preparing to launch my own business I found Donny's eBook to be very useful. The SEO, backlinking, and traffic generation techniques laid out are very valuable and even include some powerful information I've never heard about. And if I ever decide to sell my business I have the perfect guide to gaining the most profit possible. I will certainly be implementing techniques I learned in this inexpensive and informative eBook.

- Jason Wurz

"... absolutely remarkable creation..."

A great read for teens to relate to, new webmasters to gain strategies from, and established entrepreneurs to find inspiration. An absolutely remarkable creation by a very talented young man.

- Jamie Harrison
Don't worry, I'm not going to charge you $47 or $97 for this little package.

Take a 98% discount, and you can have it for just 2 dollars.

I'll also throw in all the bonuses you can find in my sales letter (yup, all $700 worth) here: http://www.digitalthrone.com/main_2.php.

I do not want to devalue my product in any way because of the low price, because it is DEFINITELY worth the $97 and $47 so many people paid. So I'm going to limit the amount of copies sold down to ~100.

Just make your order here:
http://www.digitalthrone.com/main_2.php#buy

(Please copy/paste that into your browser window)

It's already programmed to accept $2 instead of $47. It gets processed automatically, and you are granted access automatically as well.

So enjoy my gift to you, and next time I have something for sale, hopefully my ebook will have made you enough money for you to buy it .

Thank You,
Donny

PS, if you run into any bugs or find any problems with the order system, be sure to let me know. I haven't really tested it thoroughly yet.

PPS, yes, the 30 day money back guarantee does still apply . Same with the $100 guarantee. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just check out http://www.digitalthrone.com/main_2.php.

09-23-2008, 11:05 AM
MsJacquiiC is offline MsJacquiiC
Expertise:
Software:

MsJacquiiC is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to MsJacquiiC Send a message via MSN to MsJacquiiC Send a message via Yahoo to MsJacquiiC

Old

Nice bit of money that you made - but I think I'll pass on this offer LOL - Thanx for posting

Jacquii.

09-23-2008, 10:09 PM
JDAnswer is offline JDAnswer
Software:

JDAnswer is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by MsJacquiiC View Post
Nice bit of money that you made - but I think I'll pass on this offer LOL - Thanx for posting

Jacquii.
Stop spamming

09-23-2008, 10:16 PM
MsJacquiiC is offline MsJacquiiC
Expertise:
Software:

MsJacquiiC is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to MsJacquiiC Send a message via MSN to MsJacquiiC Send a message via Yahoo to MsJacquiiC

Old

Since when the hell is commenting on a post spamming? Damn - some people on this site has more issues than I do - That's quite depressing.

Jacquii.

09-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

61 copies have been sold. 39 are still up for grabs before I'm closing this offer down .

Thank you,
Donny

09-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Unfortunately, we went over the 100 sale limit, and this offer is now closed .

May I mod please close this thread for me.

Thank you,
Donny

10-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I have decided to re-open this offer for the next 50 orders. Please keep in mind that the last time this offer was available, all 100 spots were filled in less than 2 days.

The order link above has been re-activated for the time being .

Thank you,
Donny

Closed Thread