Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 682 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Search Engine Optimization :

Massive directory submissions

Thread title: Massive directory submissions
Closed Thread    
12-02-2007, 04:04 AM
aapkae is offline aapkae
Software:

aapkae is on a distinguished road

Old  Massive directory submissions

hello friends

i m offering a massive submissions of directories and also in search engines and in directories.you will be provided full submissions reports.there are more then 2500 directories and about 10000 search engines where i will submit your site to.

directory submission is totally manual.

the charges for this service is 40$ per submissions

What Would You Pay?

What would you pay to have your own storefront in a well-known, highly visible and active Online Mall or Shopping Directory? What would you pay to have it in 10 malls? How about 100? It could cost you thousands of dollars and take months to properly submit to each site!
But with our exclusive and unique Online Mall & Marketplace Submission Service you can instantly submit your website to more than 5,000 Shopping Sites for as little as $29.

This exclusive service will provide your website with the targeted exposure you need to succeed online. Many of the sites that you will be listed on already receive #1 ranking on the major Search Engines. This makes it extremely easy for your website to be found for your specific category. And more traffic means more sales!

Your listing also gives your website more “link popularity” – the number of sites linking to your website. This is one of the ways most major Search Engines will determine a website’s ranking within their search results. The more links pointing towards your website, the better your position will be with most major search engines.

Our services require no effort on your part – we do all the work! Your website advertising can appear throughout the Internet in as little as 24 hours – and we back up our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. With more web pages in the world than people, even the best designed site offering the greatest products or services will not be found if nobody knows it exists! Be sure your site can be found by potential customers searching for your products or services!

For a test review i will submit the first three sites and directories in just 20$ so that you can test and review about my service

if you want to order the service then kindly mail or pm me following info with payment detailsSite URl
keywords (maximum 5)
site description
junk email address
valid mail address (for submissions reports)

12-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Gloria is offline Gloria
Software:

Gloria is on a distinguished road

Old

Submitting to search engines is useless. I can remember good old days when submitting to every single search engine was enough for your site.
Directories are nice and it is great if you can guaranty that site will be accepted by at least 80% of directories.

12-02-2007, 01:38 PM
aapkae is offline aapkae
Software:

aapkae is on a distinguished road

Old

yes it will be accepted.and in some directories you will be accepted instantly.for a review about my service please have a look on dp

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...77#post5450277

04-06-2008, 07:55 AM
tedsewely is offline tedsewely
Software:

tedsewely is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi,
I would like to suggest a nice Alternate option , No Blind , All open and clear,
Fast Reliable and Quality Directory links now available

Please check out at resellergo.com to get the reliable semi automatic directory submission services , Also it allows keywords based selection to find directories all just at 4$ for 4000 directories Just give it a try ! You will not regret !

Thanks,
Ted !

04-06-2008, 03:02 PM
netbb is offline netbb
Software:

netbb is on a distinguished road

Old

I don't know, I prefer search engines above directories. why? no one uses a directory to look for a site before searching at google (my opinion) but directories are an extra way, straight traffic is direct links or search engines.

04-06-2008, 04:11 PM
PFDev is offline PFDev
Software:

PFDev is on a distinguished road

Old

The problem with such services is the actual inclusion rate and the spam you receive afterwards as most directories use a common email prefix like webmaster / sales @domain.com when a site is submitted to confirm the submission. It's worse with search engines as they just add you to their list using a prefix email too - just that they are more aggressive.

Personally I think it's enough to be listed in DMOZ and the top search engines like Google / MSN / Yahoo and maybe a few local ones because that's where the traffic will come from.

It's great if you offer such a submission service, but in the end the only valuable item in your offer is backlinks from a few directories not using nofollow tags.

04-07-2008, 12:16 PM
netbb is offline netbb
Software:

netbb is on a distinguished road

Old

True, won't be easy to get traffic on your directory. And link back requirements might hold up people from signing up.

Closed Thread