Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 837 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Search Engine Optimization :

[For Hire] PHP, XHTML&CSS, Design, and More!

Thread title: [For Hire] PHP, XHTML&CSS, Design, and More!
Closed Thread    
02-12-2008, 11:39 PM
PIXL is offline PIXL
Software:

PIXL is on a distinguished road

Old  [For Hire] PHP, XHTML&CSS, Design, and More!

You can view my portfolio here: http://www.chasehutchins.com/

I am focused on creating visually engaging and usable solutions for the Web, that will ensure the success of my clients. With my research-oriented approach and extreme attention to the details combined with adhering to modern day industry standards, including (but not limited to) W3C, MySQL 4.0+, and PHP 5, results in beautiful and accessible web based products. Here are the specific areas I can help you with:

Web site design
No matter if it's your first site or a redesign, if you need just a Photoshop mockup or full fledged XHTML/CSS templates for your web site - I can help you will all of this and more.

Development
Development solutions are the foundation to any website that wants to obtain functionality. I have abilities to create numerous applications that can manage your website. From producing an e-commerce system, controlling your content, or having unique features to attract an audience; I can do it all.

XHTML and CSS coding
Do you have a Photoshop design ready, but now need someone who's passionate about semantic and standards compliant XHTML and CSS code? Drop me a line.

Consulting
Need a web site evaluation, CSS suggestions, HTML help, or SEO advice? I'm your guy.

There is a contact on my portfolio for emails, or you can use MSN or AIM to contact me.
MSN: msn@chasehutchins.com
AIM: StellarChase

02-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Feefer is offline Feefer
Expertise:
Software:

Feefer is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Feefer Send a message via MSN to Feefer Send a message via Yahoo to Feefer

Old

I know Chase and I know he does fantastic work!

Closed Thread