Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1125 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

My experience with bladehost.net :)

Thread title: My experience with bladehost.net :)
Closed Thread    
01-11-2005, 04:15 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old  My experience with bladehost.net :)

About 2 years ago i had a very bad experience with a host (i can't remember the name of them now) to cut a long story short, my account was terminated for storing files (multimedia, mp3's etc).

I searched around for a new hosting provider, one of my friends who i met through a darkbasic community (a programming langauge) suggested his friend Mike who happened to have his own hosting business.

Mike and I are great friends to this day and his hosting services can't be faulted, i have been treated with the greatest care since day one and even when i continue to bug mike on msn to fix up my database or install a script, he always manages to do it...fast and efficent without the slighest bother.

The prices at bladehost are competitive, thats not to say you can't find cheaper hosting because you probably can but when you buy a package through bladehost you are paying for more than just the server space and bandwidth.

Loads of reputable webhosts have offered me free hosting over the years in exchange for design work or partnerships..i always tell them the same answer "i'm perfectly happy with my current host thanks!"

http://www.bladehost.net gets 5/5 from me!

01-16-2005, 11:56 AM
FiveInteractive is offline FiveInteractive
Expertise:
Software:

FiveInteractive is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to FiveInteractive Send a message via MSN to FiveInteractive

Old

Sounds good, Might hit them up next time I need a decent host.
Ps, Why does everyone on TF rate out of 5?

01-16-2005, 12:37 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey Tim, we decided it would be a good idea to give a overall rating of designs/services etc on talkfreelance....a member suggested the out of 5 rating system

01-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Michael is offline Michael
Software:

Michael is on a distinguished road

Old

Sounds like a great place, I'll send an email over with some questions and junk. I've already done that to like 10 hosts, trying to find the most professional and most helpful one !

01-16-2005, 11:01 PM
mderbyshire is offline mderbyshire
Software:

mderbyshire is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to mderbyshire

Old

Thanks for the rating, Rob - i'm delighted to hear that your happy with the service

Remix: Sure, if you have any questions you'd like to ask, don't hesitate to send an email (you can email me directly at mike@bladehost.net, if you wish). I'd be more than happy to assist!

Closed Thread