Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1003 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

zeitgeist

Thread title: zeitgeist
Closed Thread    
02-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Soskel is offline Soskel
Software:

Soskel is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Soskel

Old  zeitgeist

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

What do you think?

I think everything this guy is saying is ridiculous.

02-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Well, religion is astrotheological, but it's really more profound than that which very few seem to cover. Ever since the dawn of man, man has been fixated with altering his state of mind. We still do to this day with alcohol, nicotine and caffeine, to name 3.

If you discard such knowledge without journeying any further then I can honestly say you're missing out on so much. It's difficult to explain, it just is, and that's as honest as I can be. People often look at Buddhists, Shamans, Luciferians - people like Alastair Crowley, Aldous Huxley. They wonder what can be so different in their minds to what they currently feel and experience. Truth is that nobody can tell you. After all, as The Matrix so rightly says, I can show you the door but you have to walk through it.

"But the man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable Mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend." - Aldous Huxley - Doors of Perception.

Closed Thread