Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 900 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Your Existing Clients. How a few Clicks & Good Response Time will Save You!

Thread title: Your Existing Clients. How a few Clicks & Good Response Time will Save You!
Closed Thread    
09-14-2005, 07:29 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

logo2d is on a distinguished road

Old  Your Existing Clients. How a few Clicks & Good Response Time will Save You!

by: Anthony Jewell

As you develop your company you will start to pick up clients online. This is when you will start seeing the rewards of your efforts but also when you will start to learn the lessons that will shape your company and its success down the line. This article is to show you how a few minutes of your time and a few clicks of your mouse will save you alot of headaches as well as stress. It is something that we all take for granted but will help make your company more successful and keep your clients happy.

It is as simple as just a few clicks of your mouse. Whether you check emails morning, noon or night you need to get into a routine that allows you to respond back in a reasonable amount of time. So if you are going to respond back to clients in 1, 2, 5, 10, 12, 24 or 28 hours then you need to make sure you are consistent with this. This will build trust in your clients. It will also let them know when to look for mails from you. Always try to respond back in 48 hours or less. The sooner the better. It will make your clients feel safe with their decision to use your company but it will also let them know that you are there for them and that you care about them.

Now you may be thinking that I am making too much out of your response time. Well you could be right and I could be wrong, but more then likely I am right. I know, I know, I hate it when I am right too. I speak on this from personal experience of dealing with clients as well as being a client. Responding back in a timely manner will save your clients frustration as well as worries that they won't hear back from you ever again(you will be surprised how many will think this way). It will also show that you are a professional running a smooth operation.

This is show to be especially true when ever they send you a payment. Never wait more then 12 hours to respond back to your clients when you have received a payment. As soon as they send the payment a little bit of doubt will creep into their mind wondering if you are trustworthy, proove that you are. Unless you have told them otherwise of why your response may be late, get back to them the same day if you can. This will build trust in them as well as their confidence in you and will only make your working relationship better down the line.

This information and practice will prove most valuable when you are dealing with more then one client. You will be able to organize yourself so that you will follow the proper protocols to handle each situation. Your business will run smoothly, your clients will be happy and most important you will be successful!

----------------------------------------------------
Anthony Jewell has over 6 Years experience in the Web & Graphics World. You can visit my business at http://www.logo2d.com

©Copyright 2005 Logo2D.com : Feel free to use this article freely but please keep in the copyright

09-17-2005, 12:12 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Very nice read, good advice

09-17-2005, 05:12 PM
cpvr is offline cpvr
Software:

cpvr is on a distinguished road

Old