Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1336 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Offshore company & banking

Thread title: Offshore company & banking
10-11-2012, 09:26 PM
ZavaDesign is offline ZavaDesign
Software:

ZavaDesign is on a distinguished road

Old  Offshore company & banking

Hey guys,

Newbie here, though will hopefully be around a while to share some knowledge and get some back in return. And speaking of that, my first query...

Am wondering if anyone has any experience/tips/advice about setting up an offshore company and bank account? I'm now living "offshore" and working remotely, so I figured it was something worth looking into.

Cheers,
Dave

MOD NOTE: Signatures must be setup through user control panel and not manually added to posts.

10-15-2012, 10:07 PM
ZavaDesign is offline ZavaDesign
Software:

ZavaDesign is on a distinguished road

Old

Nobody...?

Damn, am finding it hard to work out which organisation to trust to set up ...etc.

10-15-2012, 10:27 PM
newkid is offline newkid
Software: Photoshop, Sublime Text2,MS VS

newkid is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to newkid

Old

I've been thinking of this for a while now and am doing a lot of research about.

10-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Sevencomet is offline Sevencomet
Software: photoshop,excel

Sevencomet is on a distinguished road

Old

Any process my friend ? Did you try a lawyer ? and which country are working in now ?

10-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Sevencomet is offline Sevencomet
Software: photoshop,excel

Sevencomet is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by ZavaDesign View Post
Nobody...?

Damn, am finding it hard to work out which organisation to trust to set up ...etc.
It would be unwise for me to suggest a company without knowing what type of business you want to set up or which country you want to work in. As each business/and country has it own requirements. But to give you a push in the right direction talk to industry & commerce department/ministry in which ever country you want to open that business in. They will tell you if you need a lawyer or you can do it yourself. which document you need to get or which agency you need to visit. If you require a third party company, a lawyer is needed even if they say it can be done by you. I have been burn before by a technicality. its also cheaper for you to have a visa in that country as some country require a physical appearance by the owner every 6-36 months( usually around tax time ,security checks,renewal of licences and registration).

Most bank require you to do it in person(visa require). For the business: a government I'd,Tax I'd (social security #), REAL ADDRESS (PO box won't cut it),
2 references, deposit , business plan, projected income statement(only for companies operating less than a year),audited statement (only for companies operating more than a Year), signatories (all who will sign on the account),business name,registration certificate/number,and for companies article of incorporation(it may require more documents depends on the type of business.)
hope this help , only had limited amount of info to go on.