Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1517 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Cost of an E-mail Newsletter

Thread title: Cost of an E-mail Newsletter
04-29-2013, 10:55 AM
theMollusk is offline theMollusk
Expertise:
Software:

theMollusk is on a distinguished road

Old  Cost of an E-mail Newsletter

Hi guys,

I've just joined this forum after lurking for a few months. I've managed to get a lot of good information so far :P but I've finally been forced in to making an account :P

I work as a graphic designer and I've been freelance web designing on the side for a few months. So far is going quite well. I've been getting enough work to keep me busy.

I've recently been asked to produce a e-newsletter for a client. Now apart from what I 'should' be charging, what is the general rate for something like this?

By 'something like this' - I mean a two column, html table layout that looks super nice. A lot of the design elements already exist (logo etc).

As I'm still new to doing this professionally, I generally charge about $50 an hour, and I could do something like this in about 4, but am I under/over charging here?

I've done a bit of a Google and searched these forums, but the answers are understandably abstract with no clear figures. So I guess I'd like to know what some of you would charge here.

Cheers