Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1605 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

How to generate massive income by posting in forums + 2 Great Bonuses!

Thread title: How to generate massive income by posting in forums + 2 Great Bonuses!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-24-2007, 02:50 AM
AbsoluteKC is offline AbsoluteKC
Software:

AbsoluteKC is on a distinguished road

Old  How to generate massive income by posting in forums + 2 Great Bonuses!

I am glad to release my eBook, entitled The Essential Guide For Forum Entrepreneurs, illustrates how I have been generating online income for the last two years.

The eBook contains four sections as follows:

Forum Entrepreneur Fundamentals
Focus on guiding the new members on how to build up their positive profiles with their domain knowledge. It also lists down things to avoid in the forums such as hijacking of threads. This section concludes with a step by step guide to achieve good rapport in the forums.

Monetize Your Profile
Introduces how can a profile be monetized. For example, how to improve your signature sales, avatars etc.

Create Product / Service Listing That Sells
Highlights what are the strategies that one can adapt to increase the response from the other members and thus, close the deal at the price seller set.

Becoming a Successful Forum Entrepreneur
Illustrate how to build a great reputation and at the same time, detect and avoid scams. It also discusses how can a member outsource a good service globally and gain huge profit without offering a product or service himself / herself.

I have also throw in two bonus chapters that:

1) Teach you how to obtain one or many permanent Yahoo backlinks (PR 6) for free!

2) Show you how I create a brand new web site (with no traffic) that sells more than $200!

Testimonials
"KC is good SEO and a hard working webmaster. I have seen him most of the time giving out advices and showing the paths to emerging webmasters. I have known KC from last one year and I would have to say that his work is really inspiration and a milestone for many people who are joining the online business community.

I did receive a chance to review The Essential Guide for Forum Entrepreneurs and after reading all the pages I would have to say that it is packed with some very outstanding points. As a forum owner myself I have passed through all the stages and am still impressed by the details that have been covered in the book chapters. It is my privilege to say what an outstanding KC has proven himself to be from the first day we met."
- Nick_Mayhem, Owner of NameSlot.com

-------------------------------

"Forum entrepreneurship is a fresh idea and which is why the book’s content is 100% original. KC left no stones unturned as he covers everything from forum DOs and DON’Ts to building your reputation to how you can make money and the best way to do it – backed by examples from his own personal experience. Recommended!" - Larry Lim, SEO Consultant

-------------------------------

"I've read over this book and can say that KC has outlined the proper way to build your account on DP and other forums. He goes into detail the way's he has made money. Well worth the 15$" -Brandon, aka Loco.m

How To Order:
I am currently offering a 50% discount for this eBook for only a week till 29 Jun 2007. It only cost $15 now if you buy this eBook. You will also get instant download access to this eBook after payment through PayPal.