Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1296 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Weed: Yes or no?

Thread title: Weed: Yes or no?
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 >
01-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Mr. Cheeky is offline Mr. Cheeky
Software:

Mr. Cheeky is on a distinguished road

Old

TR Jones, you do realize that theres thousands of alcohol-related deaths every year.

You also realize that its physically possible to DIE from alcohol poisining?

Why is alcohol legal? Do you really think the government cares about you?

You need to face the fact that you're a victim of government propaganda. You're speaking the governments opinions, not your own.

nitefly, weed is fun too. It is great when used in moderation.

01-20-2006, 11:45 PM
B72 is offline B72
Software:

B72 is on a distinguished road

Old

No, smoking = BAD!!

Drinking = Good, sometimes.

Mr. Cheeky, that is the only "come-back" that potheads have. It's old already.

Answer this though, why isn't Moonshine legal then? Point given. It's because this stuff is illegally produced, and it's going to cause more hell then satisfaction; if thats what youd like to call getting high.

01-20-2006, 11:46 PM
TR Jones is offline TR Jones
Software:

TR Jones is on a distinguished road

Old

Not to encourage you Ericsson, but what is the point of getting the high when you're only going to experience it for 5, or 10 minutes before you sleep? Are your dreams any better or something?

sketchie is offline sketchie
Software:

sketchie is on a distinguished road

Old

If people want to smoke it, they can do so. I just wish they wouldn't go about telling everyone to make them look cool, and I hate when people say it's fine when it's not fine. They hear from unreliable sources that it doesn't harm your body, people that think this are fools. You can still get cancer from smoking weed (Though more likely when tobacco is added), and of course the mental issues weed can cause including paranoia, pyschosis and skitzophrenia - which I'm sure would be very fun. And though it's not addictive, you can become dependant on it. Most people that try it enjoy it and like to carry on taking it, and after a couple of years..

The chemicals inside weed cause changes to the shape of your brain, leading you to act different, you'll probably end up hanging with the wrong crowd to score some weed, you'll stink like the stuff, and everyone I know that smokes weed get's bitched about behind there back because it makes them look stupid.

buddybuddha is offline buddybuddha
Software:

buddybuddha is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to buddybuddha

Old

I totally support smoking weed.

Why does the government make it illegal? Because they can't make profit from it.
Actually, I beg to differ. The government could definitely profit from it. Taxation and regulation would make them so much money they could probably pay off that debt of theirs they got layin around.

I suppose you might meet that with the common reasons why the government wouldnt be able to. The fact that it would be uncontrollable, people would grow it, blah blah blah. Quite frankly, thats BS. I assume people with degrees in management could easily come up with something along the lines of- illegalize growing without a license. People would still do it, but back to the reason that most people dont do it now- its illegal. Illegalization never has and never will eliminate any type of behavior, but it sure as hell gets rid of a lot of it.

Well anyways though, I say its a fun thing to do, and in all my experione, it has been a lot less harmful than alcohol. Why do you think your body rejects alcohol when you drink it? Why do you think you feel terrible the next morning? Its definitely not good for you. There has not been one study linking marijuana to cancer statistically. Its one thing to say, youre being exposed to carcinogens; its another thing to say that it actually does increase the odds of cancer. There is NOTHING wrong with it, unless it takes over your life. But when anything takes over your life, its bad.

01-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Mr. Cheeky is offline Mr. Cheeky
Software:

Mr. Cheeky is on a distinguished road

Old

You don't need to smoke weed to get high off it.

You can cook it with food and eat it. You can use a vaporizer which does not involve any smoking. All you do is basically inhale THC (main weed chemical) as a vapour which does not harm your lungs.

Feel free to say whatever you want about weed, even ask questions if you'd like. To be honest, I support weed. Not the SMOKING of weed. Although, that is what I do because its the most common and effective way to get high off it.

My opinions on marijuana are not biased. I know a lot about the drug. I used to think it was a horrible hard drug that ruins lives and etc. However, I soon tried it and learned its nothing like I thought it was.

01-20-2006, 11:49 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Mr. Cheeky
TR Jones, you do realize that theres thousands of alcohol-related deaths every year.
State your source please. (Not saying you're wrong, just want to know what credible site this is from.

You also realize that its physically possible to DIE from alcohol poisining?
Just like "its physically possible to DIE from smoking".

You need to face the fact that you're a victim of government propaganda. You're speaking the governments opinions, not your own.
Now you're just going to tell me I am lying about my opinions, and what I'm saying is wrong even though I know what I just said was my own opinion?

You're a joke. Next question please.

01-20-2006, 11:50 PM
buddybuddha is offline buddybuddha
Software:

buddybuddha is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to buddybuddha

Old

Have ou ever used a vaporizer? Its not as good. Neither is eating it. Marinol sucks too.

01-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Ericsson is offline Ericsson
Software:

Ericsson is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by TR Jones
Not to encourage you Ericsson, but what is the point of getting the high when you're only going to experience it for 5, or 10 minutes before you sleep? Are your dreams any better or something?
Get high then a few hours later while still high go to sleep, just feels like your floating or something lol.

And I live in Northern Ireland...

01-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Ericsson
Get high then a few hours later while still high go to sleep, just feels like your floating or something lol.

And I live in Northern Ireland...
Ah, I thought you meant go to sleep immediatly after.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 >