Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1333 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Need a simple 1 page HORROR themed Web 2.0 design

Thread title: Need a simple 1 page HORROR themed Web 2.0 design
03-27-2010, 07:43 AM
Skribblez is offline Skribblez
Expertise:
Software:

Skribblez is on a distinguished road

Old  Need a simple 1 page HORROR themed Web 2.0 design

Hi, I'm looking for a designer to design a simple horror themed web 2.0 design ASAP.

Design specifications:

This design will only be one page and it will contain very little content, basically just a survey asking for the users name, age, email, and possibly other small details, so I will also need the text forms to have that web 2.0 look, as in big text boxes with a gradient in them (or something like that). I think a grunge style design would be perfect. Maybe grungey style edges and whatnot.

Imagining what it would like, it would probably be a page with a rounded box in the middle containing all of the above.

I will give more details about the site to the person I choose to do this design.

What kind of person am I looking for?

Overall, I'm looking for someone who really knows what horror is, and someone who thinks they can knock up a scary (not the kind of "scary" you laugh at, but real horror) design. Spiderwebs, skulls, graves, etc. would be great. Use your imagination.

Interested?

Please reply or PM Me with your quote (for design only or design and coding), approximate turnaround, and any previous work.

I have no set budget as I haven't hired someone to do a design in so long, so I don't really know what the usual rate is right now for a web 2.0 design.

But just hit me up with your quotes and offers and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

Payment for the design will be made via PayPal. I know I don't have much feedback here on TF, but I've been here for a while and managed to get only positive feedback. If there are still doubts, you can look at my iTrader rating on DP: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=11798

Thanks!

03-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Vanhel is offline Vanhel
Software:

Vanhel is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi,
I have alot of freetime, please contact me by msn: Artring [@] live [.] fr
and we will talk about this
[Let's finish it today!
cheer's!

03-27-2010, 02:47 PM