Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1861 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Introductions :

Committed to abundant success

Thread title: Committed to abundant success

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-17-2006, 12:01 AM
roylkid is offline roylkid
Software:

roylkid is on a distinguished road

Old  Committed to abundant success

Hello Im Roylkid ,
Im the son of a king ,an I have royal blood: my dads name is Jesus Christ.
I believe in life and that life is constantly more abundant than before.Im on a mission to empty my self of all I have and all Iam becoming .Always reminding myself that Ive got more to learn today than I did yesterday.
You see I believe that its possible to rob the grave of its constant thieving.(Inspired by my Brother Miles Monroe,in the Bahamas,) I learned that the richest places on earth are the grave yards, because they are containers of the majority all human beings visions, dreams and potential.
Too many people die before they fullfill their dreams ,before they really understand their purpose in life, before they develope and unleash their potential.
Ive learned alot about faith and ive used it in many areas Ive determined to use it to acheive the financial abundance neccesay to fullfil my vision and acommplish my dreams.
Excited about learning.

roylkid