Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1216 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need a Quote for a Custom CMS

Thread title: Need a Quote for a Custom CMS
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
10-29-2008, 07:29 PM
ajtaylor is offline ajtaylor
Software:

ajtaylor is on a distinguished road

Old  Need a Quote for a Custom CMS

Hello, I am looking for a professional php coder who can code me a Content Management System. I need a good price estimate if you are willing to work with me please. Full details below:

About my website:
I am going to be running a popular high income website in the future. This website will be called Media Bay. Media Bay is basically a web template auction website. Along with Media Bay offering it's own custom unique templates (unlike the template affiliate websites) at low costs, it will also allow users to sell and buy their own templates for a small 10% commission fee.

What I need you to do:
I need you to create a fully functional script for an administrator aswell as other users.
The administrator must be in charge of the categories, premium templates, free templates, prices of the Media Bay templates, the admin must be able to upload free templates as .zip files and edit descriptions of them, and the same for premium templates except can also set price.

The normal users should be able to register with their full details and their paypal information to accept and send payments via an integrated paypal cart system on Media Bay. When they login they should be able to browse the entire template collection of other users aswell as upload their templates in .zip format and set prices, auction time, and buy it now settings e.t.c
(The admin needs to be able to remove any listings by users that violate a set of rules)

The script needs to be 100% secure, I need it to work in all browsers, no bugs. I also don't want any free warez scripts you download and claim to be yours (I know it happens)
Professional only please.

More...
I am well aware this won't be cheap, but seriously I am so confident in this 2 year old project that I am looking for the quality rather than the price.

-

Please quote me a price, also a portfolio would be nice.

Much appreciated for your offers.

10-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Software:

Old

This is a bit of a dull forum I am sorry to say, it's not what it used to be

3 hours and not 1 view yet :/

10-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Gaz is offline Gaz
Expertise: Code & Programming
Software: Coda, TextMate, Sublime 2

Gaz will become famous soon enough Gaz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaz

Old

Leave then.

10-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

I viewed it earlier. But I just don't have the time to code a CMS. Also, 3 hours is nothing on these boards. Wait until tomorrow to say something.

10-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by GarethP View Post
Leave then.
Sorry if you took that offensively, I was not exactly criticizing these forums, just saying there used to be loads of people online at a time.
For example, there are 18,049 members registered on this forum, yet currently there are 58 online. Do you not think that deserves a bit of improvement?

Why would I ever leave this forum?, yeah you have more posts than me, you must think I am a more inactive person who can't have a say on the forums, but I learned everything I know about web design from talkfreelance, so its unlikely I will leave as its so helpful to me.

-

Anyway, i have got a few private messages, but I am still accepting any quotes and previous work from people if you are interested,
thanks.

10-30-2008, 12:50 AM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

No offense or anything, and usually I don't stick my nose in others business. But, how could you expect anyone to help when you were just caught ripping someone's design? I mean, especially when the person you ripped (design wise) is a trusted / well respected member of this forum?

http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=59009

And you don't even have the consideration to apologize to the guy you did that too? Come on man.. You claim to "learn" everything from here, does that include designing as well? Especially when it involves ripping someone's off? Is that the "learning" you're talking about? I surely hope not!

10-30-2008, 01:24 AM
ardit217 is offline ardit217
Expertise:
Software:

ardit217 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to ardit217 Send a message via MSN to ardit217

Old

Its amazing too, you try to sell it on the same forum you tried before only to get caught AGAIN.
Nice move bud

10-30-2008, 01:34 AM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

He did this before!? Wow, *Golfer crowd clapping in the background* Way to go! Another hole in one! Keep it up, you'll be the next Tiger Woods!

Nah, maybe he didn't "rip it", Vizon's design was just mere inspirational to him, that's all... Yeah, that's what "we'll" call it.. inspiration..

10-30-2008, 01:40 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Don't come 'round here anymore AJ with those ethics, not worth wasting our members time.

10-30-2008, 05:19 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

You guys must be idiotic to think that his design was a rip. Sure, it had similarities, and he probably had seen it before or even used it as inspiration, but to say it's a rip is just plain ignorant.

Edit: Also, calling Vizon a respected member of this forum is a bit of a stretch. He was banned before for quite a while.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >