Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2198 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Interactive design needed

Thread title: Interactive design needed
Closed Thread    
11-28-2008, 07:30 PM
BadDevil is offline BadDevil
Software:

BadDevil is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Interactive design needed

Hi.. Ok ill try one more time to get this done, and its hard for me to explain this so im taking the "MeMe Cube" as a example, seen HERE and can be downloaded HERE , which i would like the designer taking this job to do, download and install that just to see the idea on what im looking for, just remember what i want is a unique design and dont hung up on me talking about the MeMe Cube all the time, im doing it because what i look for is something simple and clean as it and has almost the same functions. The MeMe Cube is a "desktop application" search engine for media, what I want is a web based version of that basically. It will be a website so it cant be same size as the MeMe Cube. So the project is to design a interactive webpage that has same idea as the MeMe Cube but with a unique design. The project is for a full design and it must be interactive, not just a plain website.. Please PM me or email me on my G-mail at samirkelevra .com

11-30-2008, 03:31 PM
hyp3R is offline hyp3R
Software:

hyp3R is on a distinguished road

Old

I m interested in doing this. You can add my msn hyp3r@hystudios.com or mail me at the same.

12-01-2008, 04:03 PM
cess is offline cess
Software:

cess is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to cess Send a message via MSN to cess Send a message via Yahoo to cess

Old

Hi BadDevil!

I am very much interested with that. Kindly tell me more details of your project. Here is our sample portfolio which is very much in demand to our clients: http://www.web-innovators.com/portfolio.html. Can we discuss it on IM? Please contact me at:

YM: cessvergara
MSN: cessvergara@hotmail.com

Hope to talk to you soon!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Princess Renalyn Vergara

12-03-2008, 04:56 PM
kferguson is offline kferguson
Software:

kferguson is on a distinguished road

Old

m also interested.. kindly email me at venicedzine@hotmail.com or msn me at same address..

12-06-2008, 01:22 PM
semanticflow is offline semanticflow
Expertise:
Software:

semanticflow is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to semanticflow Send a message via MSN to semanticflow Send a message via Yahoo to semanticflow Send a message via Skype™ to semanticflow

Old

Intrested let me know

Closed Thread