Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2081 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Staff Needed Immediately - Details within

Thread title: Staff Needed Immediately - Details within
Closed Thread    
09-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Sarahlee is offline Sarahlee
Expertise:
Software:

Sarahlee is on a distinguished road

Old  Staff Needed Immediately - Details within

Web Designers

I am looking for some dedicated designers who would be happy to make vbulletin skins to be bought on my upcoming website! This is a good opportunity to express yourself through your designs and fill up your portfolios. Branding with your name will be on all of your designs.

Coders

I am looking for coders to code some of the designs to go on the website under "Premade Skins" for those to buy. Branding with your name will be on all of your designs that you coded.

I will be offering custom skin services at varies prices depending upon complexity and time which will be forwarded to designers and coders.

Payment

Pay will be split 3 ways (to the designer, coder and owner) equally reoccuring for each time they are sold. Those whom order a custom design, it will be also split as well equally among the staff involved. All custom designs will have a 50% upfront which is non-refundable and 50% after terms that clients must agree to.

Meet the Staff

I will have a page just for the staff which will include what each staff member is capable of doing, your portfolio and etc. I will also have a forum as well on the website.

I'm really looking forward in starting this company and do not want to waste my time so I am looking for serious inquiries. I have created the site and am coding the design now. I am hoping to gain staff members as I am not a designer/coder for the Vbulletin forum software but am very familiar with the software as far as using it in general and when the coding is done for the website I would like to be opened to the public with quality product and services. I will be also creating themes as well to add as I am capable of doing that.

If you are interested, please contact me immediately. Please include some of your past work and what you can bring to the site. I look forward to this journey.

The site can be found at vbunique.com if you would like to see it even though it is still in the coding stages. If you would like to see a preview of how the site will look, I can provide that or if you have a look that you would like to be on the site instead I will consider your designs as well. You may PM me or email me at owners [at] vbunique [dot] com

09-14-2008, 11:04 PM
nomatch is offline nomatch
Software:

nomatch is on a distinguished road

Old

as I am not a designer/coder for the Vbulletin forum software

I will be also creating themes as well to add as I am capable of doing that.
which one?

09-16-2008, 12:19 AM
Sarahlee is offline Sarahlee
Expertise:
Software:

Sarahlee is on a distinguished road

Old

A theme can be created within the admincp of the forum software under the styles manger in the Main CSS.

A skin is totally different than a theme as it means the whole entire forum from the main index to the postbit, as seen here

I cannot create a skin but can do themes.

Closed Thread