Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2044 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[Quote] Flash Site

Thread title: [Quote] Flash Site
Closed Thread    
10-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Dreaming Inspiration is offline Dreaming Inspiration
Software:

Dreaming Inspiration is on a distinguished road

Old  [Quote] Flash Site/Application

Hi,

Im looking for a quote on a project that i might be willing to purchase if the price is right (obviously the lower the better, but still retain a quality program). Im looking for a site similar to http://www.webcamo.co.uk/.

Project Description:

Its a webcam chat site. After a user signs up they can see a list of all people who are online (along with there main image), who meet there requirements which are:
  • women if a guy and straight (and vice versa)
  • guy if a gay guy (same for women)

They can then click on there name/image which will allow them to send the user a text or audio message and request a one 2 one webcam chat. That person will then recieve a message saying they recieved that message and they can read if they wish, they can also decide wether to decline/accept the webcam session requests.

Along with these features there should be an admin control panel which allows to view current users who are signed up aswell as, monitor webcam sessions invisibly and record webcams.

I know this can be done as i have sample flash applications which consist of a few of these features already coded so if you arent totally sure how to do it it can help you. I also know that it will need a seperate server application to run the flash application, i have tested sample applications on "macromedia flash communication server mx" but i would rather i could use another program as i dont want to shell out £3300 to buy it. The seperate server program should have the capability to run upto 1000+ webcam sessions at once.

So if you can give me a quote for it including how u plan to run it using a server application please pm me the quote or reply with the info.

10-12-2005, 08:13 PM
crash3903 is offline crash3903
Software:

crash3903 is on a distinguished road

Old

there are lodsof scripts that may fit you requirements - some free- at hotscripts.com and php.resourceindex.com

alternatively post it on take2tender.com as well

regards

mark

Closed Thread