Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1504 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Other Digital Goods :

Volunteer needed for a web site!!

Thread title: Volunteer needed for a web site!!
Closed Thread    
06-16-2007, 04:27 PM
johnp20 is offline johnp20
Software:

johnp20 is on a distinguished road

Old  Volunteer needed for a web site!!

Hello,

I would like to request someone (volunteer) to make a site for a non-profit organization (irc network) running only from volunteers.. Of course your name/details will be displayed in the site.. this is the only way to thank you..

We want a modern design for the site.. From you we want just the template/design - we will add the text/messages and the info needed for the site.. Probably the most of it will be static (maybe some news section have to be dynamic.. you will decide that as we dont have the knowledge) - And we have a logo ready too.

If you are interested in participating in such kind of project post your email (as a new member dont know if you can PM me) and i will contact you..

Thanks

PS: as i couldnt find where to post it.. if its in wrong section moderators please move it..

06-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Awesome is offline Awesome
Expertise:
Software:

Awesome is on a distinguished road

Old

06-16-2007, 04:54 PM
Software:

Old

and in some other forums too that you didnt find.. many ask and ask.. none of them stay and work.. many guys doing that just to make good impression (that they will work as vulonteers..)..

If anyone is interested in that project contact me..

Thanks
John

06-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

To be honest I am lost. You have yet to prove you pay money for this organization, or that its even real! That might help

06-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Software:

Old

Well, do you want to see my identity card? my visa card? maybe you want my TAX number? finger stamp is better? do you want also to send you a photo shown that i exist? or even that is not enough to prove who am i and what i do as its possible to have stolen them and just show them to you.. Sorry guys i have nothing to prove at a public forum... if someone its REAL interested and REALLY want to help i can send him our logo, i can tell him our site/domain i can even give him the IP to connect to our network..

If you gone make a site then if i use it you cant find it? you can say to all forums that i stole it? or that i didnt put your name for example in it? I think that one making the site have and the rights! and also he can prepost it somewhere to show that he made it first.. Dont be kids.. If you are not interested in the project dont post..

Thank you
John

Closed Thread