Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1586 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Anniversary Ideas - MV.com

Thread title: Anniversary Ideas - MV.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-27-2005, 01:16 PM
Anthony is offline Anthony
Expertise:
Software:

Anthony is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Anthony

Old  Anniversary Ideas - MV.com

Hey Guys,

Now I know this may seem a silly question, seeing as the website isn't even launched yet, however the 2nd year of business for Microvisuals.com is approaching quickly (6th June, to be exact) and I'm low on ideas of how to celebrate it.

Of course the 'celebration' will be more for my clients, than it will be for me and Microvisuals, but I'd like to ensure that on the anniversary or the weeks post, I could secure some long term (or short term) new clients, and start earning a healthy amount through business.

I was thinking of a special pricing offer, however I don't feel that this is personal enough to entice the clients. I'd like something personal, that makes the client feel as though they're special (i ensure that all of my clients feel this way anyway, I form strong bonds with my clients, and we always keep in touch. Roughly 80% of my customer base are returning customers who are never dis-pleased with my work ethic and product quality).

I'm totally spent for ideas, this is important to me as my life pretty much revolves around my work and Microvisuals.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance