Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2011 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need a Quote for a Custom CMS

Thread title: Need a Quote for a Custom CMS
Closed Thread    
10-30-2008, 12:54 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

"Twisted, you are probably the most childish person I have met on this forum, it is no laughing matter for one thing. Also do you just state your criticizing points without knowing any explanation for what you see that I have done wrong?"

I'm childish? Wow, the mirror is in the bathroom buddy. Go look in it. I was only asking why someone would help a possible ripoff. I didn't KNOW that Vizon design existed until he pointed it out there, I was merely wondering what was going on and thought they looked damn close and so forth.

I know you're ****ed off, but one should talk about taking things to a PM, then put down specific people in your thread. Calm down, it will be ok. *Pats him on the back, tissues are behind you on the stand* Thanks by the way, for clarifying things, I merely was going by what was said in your other thread. Like I said in the first response, I don't usually get in other people's business, this being a case in point.

My apologizes.

10-30-2008, 01:02 PM
ajtaylor is offline ajtaylor
Software:

ajtaylor is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
I'm childish? Wow, the mirror is in the bathroom buddy.
I just seen a really sexy lad. Nothing childish.

Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
I know you're ****ed off, but one should talk about taking things to a PM, then put down specific people in your thread.
I can't believe you just said that after you were basically crying everytime you posted a reply on my thread. Why didn't you private message me you fanny.

Go on msn now you ****, I'm online. I just asked you to add me before you even replied.

You can't exactly get your point across to people can you?

My apologies?

Closed Thread